• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

Be real cool if they had some sort of incentive foe late delivery on their part. Promising a certain delivery then botching it completely again is getting old.

Stoked to see doo offering up a credit foe sleds delivered after new year. If they have no skin in tbr game I'll just buy one of the many sleds cropping up at dealers for under sticker price.

A bigger 3.5p track would be cool

Wouldn't anything over 3" really clog the tunnel? I thought they already struggled with snow cleaning out leading to guys trimming the 3".
Seems like 3.25 would cause an issue.

Hopefully better quality, calibration, and reliability. They’ve got their work cut out ?

Delivery by Dec 15th & no recalls.

After they get that stuff figured out I would like a power bump to run with the Gen 5s. New track, running boards, and an inch or so trimmed off the seat would be nice.

I think they are wack on the pricing. Msrp on a cheaper Turbo Doo model is like 19,500… I don’t see them getting cheaper, but they should.

Along with BNG's and fixing known issues a delivery guarantee would be much needed and appreciated. Time to quit using supply chain disruptions as an excuse. Our dealer just got his last sled delivered last week. And they are still trying to get all the Axys recalls done - shop is still swamped with no end in sight so getting service right now is a bitch.

My first snowcheck was in 2014 - and the sled showed up too early, before there was even snow on the ground! And of course back then not knowing what the future was going to look like I complained about buying a sled before there was snow to ride it on! Haha! What a dumbass! Now looking back evidently I should have been overjoyed!! ;)

Hopefully better quality, calibration, and reliability. They’ve got their work cut out ?

Delivery by Dec 15th & no recalls.

After they get that stuff figured out I would like a power bump to run with the Gen 5s. New track, running boards, and an inch or so trimmed off the seat would be nice.

I think they are wack on the pricing. Msrp on a cheaper Turbo Doo model is like 19,500… I don’t see them getting cheaper, but they should.
I think the gen5 has more power and better bottom end but some of it is the full 16 wide paddles. Before, with flex edge i bet actual paddles were only 15. My lynx has same motor but expert feels stouter because of traction.

I think the gen5 has more power and better bottom end but some of it is the full 16 wide paddles. Before, with flex edge i bet actual paddles were only 15. My lynx has same motor but expert feels stouter because of traction.
You overthink the 15 vs 16 thing ?

I'm sure it makes a little difference, but I didn't notice it all between the Lynx and Expert.

At the end of the day the Turbo R is a Boost killer stock vs stock.

You overthink the 15 vs 16 thing ?

I'm sure it makes a little difference, but I didn't notice it all between the Lynx and Expert.

At the end of the day the Turbo R is a Boost killer stock vs stock.
Not overthinking it at all. New expert track has more traction. 15 is more nimble. Gen 5 has more power than boost. My lynx does not go as good as buddy's experts. Compared many times and rode both. Facts

Premium Features

Back