• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

Well, in case anyone hadn't heard, at least per my dealer, unless you get a 9R or a Boost, snow checks are not customizable. My example, snow checked a 165 Khaos Slash, 2.75, tall bar, black hood/black tunnel/orange rails. Get the call this morning that they just learned that it has to be all black (unless doing the tan/orange combo), and can't get a tall bar. And they are getting the sleds regardless (3 of each). So, basically the snow check is just to reserve. No customization. Yet they let you build whatever you want online. WTF polaris.

Well, in case anyone hadn't heard, at least per my dealer, unless you get a 9R or a Boost, snow checks are not customizable. My example, snow checked a 165 Khaos Slash, 2.75, tall bar, black hood/black tunnel/orange rails. Get the call this morning that they just learned that it has to be all black (unless doing the tan/orange combo), and can't get a tall bar. And they are getting the sleds regardless (3 of each). So, basically the snow check is just to reserve. No customization. Yet they let you build whatever you want online. WTF polaris.
I started a post on this - amazing that 4 of the 5 dealers I've talked to so far had no idea that the NA's are not customizable. Doing alot of calling around trying to find what I want.

Atleast you can get one. I can’t find a Boost anywhere near home.

If I was gonna get an 850 I’d get a holdover and save 3k

There are plenty of Boosts available in my neck of the woods for $750 off MSRP
Your neck of the woods is 24hrs from me... talking to some guys around here 1 dealer that typically sells a decent amount of mtn sleds got allocated 0 Boosts. My go to dealer got 2 Boosts and had people on a list before the release. Another large dealer is out of Boosts but has plenty 9Rs left.

Heard from $1,100 under MSRP to $1,000 over MSRP on Boosts.

The allocations deal is frustrating. I get it to an extent... but why are there lots available in some regions but others can't get one unless they are personal friends with the dealer or on a list months in advance. I guess I need to start getting on the list way ahead of time and back out if I don't like whats released.

Atleast you can get one. I can’t find a Boost anywhere near home.

If I was gonna get an 850 I’d get a holdover and save 3k
I don't know where u are located dubois wy dealer had 5 left over 23 boost's for $20,800 also dealer in Sioux falls SD had some also for that price.

I don't know where u are located dubois wy dealer had 5 left over 23 boost's for $20,800 also dealer in Sioux falls SD had some also for that price.
I'm near Sioux Falls, as of noon today they were all spoken for. Thanks on the Dubois tip tho!

Premium Features

Back