• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

My 155 2.75 is way easier to bring the nose up back home. That 3.25 sled didn't wheelie at all. All the videos I posted were of me on that 155 with 3.25 track. It didn't feel grippy. It felt trenchy! That Ski Doo feeling.
So what you are saying is if you want some playfulness and some wheelie don’t get the 3.25. Especially in the Khaos version.

So what you are saying is if you want some playfulness and some wheelie don’t get the 3.25. Especially in the Khaos version.
I haven't tried the track in anywhere but Colorado so I don't know. I snow checked one to find out. If it sucks, I'll take it off and sell it.

The sled I rode all week was a 155 9R that had the 3.25 track on it. His Ultra Lite had a different 165 track on it. To my knowledge at the time he did not have a 165 with the 3.25 track there. The only sled he told me not to take pictures of the track, was the sled I was riding. It's kinda funny because I just looked and there aren't any pictures on his IG of the Ultra Lite track. I only rode 2 sleds when I was in CO. The 155 9R and his Ultra Lite. The Ultra Lite is obviously a 165 but the difference in the way that got on the snow compared to the 155 3.25 was astounding. I have a picture of his Ultra Lite track but I don't want to piss him off and post it. I can tell you, it's nothing like the 3.25 Series 9.
I’ve seen pics of it. It’s got the 2-1 pattern like Doo but with a bigger center paddle and smaller edge paddles than a Doo. It’s not like it’s a huge secret.

why did the go to common rail profile? am i going to have clearence issues on a 3.25 running my Axys khaos skid?

was planning on swapping my full ice age khaos skid and exits into my 24.

why did the go to common rail profile? am i going to have clearence issues on a 3.25 running my Axys khaos skid?

The skid isn't the problem. It's the drivers and the cooler up front. You'll be fine. I'm thinking all 24s are going to have clearance for the 3.25. Can't imagine them building 2 different tunnel configurations.

Most likely it was because of all forum experts who incessantly complain with their key words: boat anchor, planted, not playful.

In this inverted world, most Polaris riders have become Karen’s.

Most likely it was because of all forum experts who incessantly complain with their key words: boat anchor, planted, not playful.

In this inverted world, most Polaris riders have become Karen’s.
Rusty you must be putting in the OT for the man at work. We really could have used your know-it-all posts today. I had to post extra to pick up the slack ?

Rusty you must be putting in the OT for the man at work. We really could have used your know-it-all posts today. I had to post extra to pick up the slack ?

I see that and you are correct. I see it came at the price of your metrics dropping today in your forum expert popularity.

True. But at least he’s honest and humble that he pays for the friendship.
I wouldn't say we are friends. I think Burandt just tolerates me as a paying customer ? I think you and Terry are closer to a friend than Burandt is to me ?

That’s a lotta sauce coming from the guy that has to brag about riding with burandt. ??
I have bragged about a lot of stuff on here but I don't recall bragging about riding with Chris. I just have talked about my experiences riding in Colorado with Burandt. You do know anyone can sign up to do it. Perhaps someday you can afford to do it.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back