• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

Why are they different part #s?

Not sure, Look at Ice Age's website. They state this as well. They may have more info.

Sounds like the dealers around here got allocations cut, explains how they will deliver early LOL

$1500 back???? Read all the restrictions
View attachment 401864
"This offer may be discontinued or modified at any time by Polaris." so they use the word Guarantee up front to get your attention but they have some Weasel Corporate Attorney write in the agreement a route for them to legally weasel their way out of that guarantee. That doesn't sound anywhere near a "Guarantee" to me. Looks like you'll have 30 days to spend it if they your standing in line on Dec1 ready to point out that they are late and they approve the coupon onsite. So if your ride is late, you still buy gear for it at a discount not really knowing when your ride will show..... Kinda like the situation I'm in now. I have a can, color rear bumper etc and my 23 Boost is still not here and I will probably not be taking delivery. So probably stuck with parts or go through the hassle of trying to sell and ship them.

Not sure, Look at Ice Age's website. They state this as well. They may have more info.

Thats stating ice age has the same aftermarket rail, not polaris. You are literally arguing against oem part # evidence and the official oem release statement lol.

Thats stating ice age has the same aftermarket rail, not polaris. You are literally arguing against oem part # evidence and the official oem release statement lol.

When factory rmk rails and ice age khaos rails were on my garage floor I can't remember noticing any difference. I was disappointed that I spent the money to change them out.

The biggest difference is Anit Ratchet Drivers with a 2.75 track or NOT with the 2.6 track still using the old style, driving off the inner track nubs.

I'm going to order a new Boost just so I can get the new scratchers! We'll worth the 22k even though I didn't like riding that 3.25 track at Burandt's. I really thought there would be 2 tracks. He does not have that 3.25 track on his Ultra Lite. He has something else.
Witch track you ordering

Witch track you ordering
3.25" because I'm a dumb ditch digger. I have a Doo track cut to 15 and the Composit M66 to try on my 9R. I will have plenty to choose from for next year. Maybe the 3.25 will be good in our Cascade Concrete. I just did not like the track in his snow. I text Burandt asking what track he was really running and got crickets. Apparently I don't have enough money to pay him to pretend to be my friend ?

3.25" because I'm a dumb ditch digger. I have a Doo track cut to 15 and the Composit M66 to try on my 9R. I will have plenty to choose from for next year. Maybe the 3.25 will be good in our Cascade Concrete. I just did not like the track in his snow. I text Burandt asking what track he was really running and got crickets. Apparently I don't have enough money to pay him to pretend to be my friend ?
The deal i seen said it is on his 9 turbo. I just know I've talked to him personally and he hates trenching. That's why he would never run a 3 inch and now he's talking pretty highly of it.
Does the doo track trench on your poo? Doos have always trenched. Approach angle probably. I'd like to try the 325 on the lynx if i can get one. Going to keep it for the spare.

The deal i seen said it is on his 9 turbo. I just know I've talked to him personally and he hates trenching. That's why he would never run a 3 inch and now he's talking pretty highly of it.
Does the doo track trench on your poo? Doos have always trenched. Approach angle probably. I'd like to try the 325 on the lynx if i can get one. Going to keep it for the spare.
The sled I rode all week was a 155 9R that had the 3.25 track on it. His Ultra Lite had a different 165 track on it. To my knowledge at the time he did not have a 165 with the 3.25 track there. The only sled he told me not to take pictures of the track, was the sled I was riding. It's kinda funny because I just looked and there aren't any pictures on his IG of the Ultra Lite track. I only rode 2 sleds when I was in CO. The 155 9R and his Ultra Lite. The Ultra Lite is obviously a 165 but the difference in the way that got on the snow compared to the 155 3.25 was astounding. I have a picture of his Ultra Lite track but I don't want to piss him off and post it. I can tell you, it's nothing like the 3.25 Series 9.

Anyone else feel like you need to pair the track with the motor? If you're going to get a motor for the deepest days, might as well get the track for the deepest days too and vice versa

Extra weight of the 325 won't be a problem for a boost and the lightness of a 2.75" will really let the 9R's highlights shine.

Hopefully someone has some input or advice for me. I'm coming off a '19 850 163 Pro RMK. I really like it in the technical riding we like to get into other than in some situations it would be nice to have a tad more ski lift. Right now I'm looking at the NA 165 Khaos Slash and Pro RMK Slash. I'm about 210 without gear, and want the track length when we get the major dumps. Does the Matryx Pro have improved ski lift vs. the Axys? I know the Pro and Khaos were wildly different when Khaos first showed up, but just haven't heard much discussion about this for 23s or 24s, and on the 165 length in particular.

Hopefully someone has some input or advice for me. I'm coming off a '19 850 163 Pro RMK. I really like it in the technical riding we like to get into other than in some situations it would be nice to have a tad more ski lift. Right now I'm looking at the NA 165 Khaos Slash and Pro RMK Slash. I'm about 210 without gear, and want the track length when we get the major dumps. Does the Matryx Pro have improved ski lift vs. the Axys? I know the Pro and Khaos were wildly different when Khaos first showed up, but just haven't heard much discussion about this for 23s or 24s, and on the 165 length in particular.
You can set either up for Ski Lift. If you don't ride super steep terrain a Khaos could work just fine for you.

I miss the videos that Polaris used to have where they say their so sorry for the delays in getting sleds to the dealers and that they have things figured out to be better.

Premium Features

Back