• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 catalyst

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Sort of what would be expected. It went there too, just not as fast.
600s are still fun just a little different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001

It track whored half way up the hill and then when it was climbing making its own track it was slowing down and the video shuts off before he gets stuck. I hope cat has a winner but let's be real it's still a 600. It's not going to magical out do 800+ sleds.

A
Dec 21, 2018
It track whored half way up the hill and then when it was climbing making its own track it was slowing down and the video shuts off before he gets stuck. I hope cat has a winner but let's be real it's still a 600. It's not going to magical out do 800+ sleds.
It's gonna ride like a 600, I'm still hoping all of us who ordered get an offer to upgrade to 800 ?‍♂️

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
I have been following this sled pretty closely since announced. I have one ordered. Please show me where anyone. And I mean ANYONE has said it is a 800-850-900 or Boost killer??. The sled in front of him poached a track as well.
I do not expect mine will “out do” an 800+ sled. It is a 6, and I fully understood it was a 6 when I ordered it.
And your making an assumption that it got stuck and was bogging down when the vid was stopped. Couldnt see where he had the throttle! Was it full bar? Was it half bar. Didn't sound like full bar to me. Sounded to me like the group was stopped at the top and he was coming to a stop with them.
Don’t understand all the negativity. AC has come out with an all new chassis. Celebrate that and hope its a great one. ?

Or are you just a Poo or Doo fan boy?

Last edited:

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Looked to me like it was gaining on the sled in front of it if anything. I too am curious where everyone online got this idea that this 600 is supposed to be an 800 killer.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
If this 600 runs anything like the 06 M7, it will be a fun ass sled. I had so much fun on my M7, I never bought another M series sled. Not even the hotdog 10/11 M8.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Word this morning on Facebook is that cylinders from the F/M 600/700 engines fit the 600 bottom end. Seems like a lot of work with an injector relocation and such, but there will probably be people messing with those older big bore kits.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
There are some deep-dive videos on arctic cats YouTube channel that have some good info. The chassis one is pretty good. The deep dives really need to be put up on the website with detailed pictures. There is a lot going on with this new sled that should have been detailed out before snowchecks started. But like I’ve said before I don’t think they wanted to sell a lot of these new sleds. I get being conservative but damn cat is taking it to far.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
just watched all three of the deep dive videos. Holy **** they were better than any of the new model release day videos ive seen from cat. Its the first time ive actually seen what the steering looks like, the best info so far on the bulkhead and suspension changes. Makes me even more excited to get my new M.

Premium Features