• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo Rumors and Predictions

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
I would certainly "ASSUME" that to be the case, but I don't KNOW as of yet.
But it looks like EPS will be one of the big rollouts..
Seen this on a Face book group but then it got deleted. It was in full resolution, but this is just the screen shot from a message. It does say eps and electric power steering in red on the expedition. Good add imo for the heavy sleds.

IMG_2837.jpeg

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Please don't make it handle like a Polaris! I was having service done on my G5 yesterday and rented a 2024 Khaos 155. OMG, I don't know how you guys ride those things. IMHO Doo is more refined in every way. Thank God they only had my sled one day. I do understand if I had more seat time I would get used to it, but just reaffirmed I love my G5. Sooooo good to have choices.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Please don't make it handle like a Polaris! I was having service done on my G5 yesterday and rented a 2024 Khaos 155. OMG, I don't know how you guys ride those things. IMHO Doo is more refined in every way. Thank God they only had my sled one day. I do understand if I had more seat time I would get used to it, but just reaffirmed I love my G5. Sooooo good to have choices.
I love my 24 Freeride having the etec power plant again and laydown steering. The fill ridged skid is nice and better than having t-motion but still can't hold an edge and be as predictable as a RMK or even a Khaos. Poo still has the better overall chassis and Doo has the better motors.. IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
I love my 24 Freeride having the etec power plant again and laydown steering. The fill ridged skid is nice and better than having t-motion but still can't hold an edge and be as predictable as a RMK or even a Khaos. Poo still has the better overall chassis and Doo has the better motors.. IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree Poo has great geometry when it comes to holding an Edge. But I'm so comfortable on my Doo, that I don't struggle or even notice it. I can hold a side hill all day long on my G5.

Tahoepow

Lifetime Membership
Aug 7, 2012
North shore Lake Tahoe
I hoping big bore 900 with a belt drive. I like the idea of a belt drive. It's the future. And more N/A HP is the future too. Im actually in the market for a new sled. Looking at the AC 858 or a variation of the Summit X n/a or turbo.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
But you ride a Harley! That says everything.

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
I hoping big bore 900 with a belt drive. I like the idea of a belt drive. It's the future. And more N/A HP is the future too. Im actually in the market for a new sled. Looking at the AC 858 or a variation of the Summit X n/a or turbo.
i got a 24 turbo x expert 154 with 44 miles fore sale if your looking

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Still a noob I see. Lots to learn how things work. Lol

I do know your a dick. lol that's simple enough to know how that works. Thread is asking for what we would like and people express an opinion on the gauge and your panties are pretty knotted up there. Go play with your gauge, you seem to have it all figured out there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features