• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP big bores - lets compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
O
Aug 17, 2009
I hope to beat up on even MORE turbo sleds with my new SHR860 than I did with my STOCK 800R! The turbo guys HATE it when you do that :D....and I have witnesses! Come on OT, just give John a call and get one of those little 860's coming, I KNOW you want one. :beer;[/QUOT

My Trigstad 08 XP BB works just fine :D

OT

O
Aug 17, 2009
I think you meant to say NO 800 BB will ever beat a 800 Turbo

If you beleve that the 800 BB can beat a 800 Turbo you need to put down the crack pipe.

OT

O
Aug 17, 2009
I agree if your going to spend $50,000 on computer controled HUFF Dyno time you should have graphs to prove what you spent your $$ on.

OT

Last edited:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
He's too busy doing actual work on sleds to be on here all the time trying to satisfy your requests. Don't make me bust out another poem! :beer;

S
Nov 28, 2007
I almost like SW in august more than December. If I build a sled that perform as well on bullshat as it would on snow I can see it would be a big seller in the summer months.:D It starting to feel like fall in NW WA.:D:D:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
v v v
v v v
v v v
v v v
v v v
v v v
If you can't contribute to the forum than SHUT UP !!!!

Again, pot calling the kettle black.

Talk about arrogance and ignorance!!!!

I can't believe some of you are still biting on Old Testicles fishing line.
Treat him like a bee, ignore his dumb azz
HE'LL NEVER QUIT UNTIL HE HAS HIS WAY....kinda like a 5 year old.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Since BJ makes the claim that his 880 beats turbo's. Bring it to the mountains and i'll bring a 2 stroke 800 turbo and you will quickly get a dose of reality.

OT

First off...hit the search function in the CAT section of PGTM8 thread...there was a LENGTHY thread were this SAME arrogance was on display (by the turbo guys)...1 specific gentleman told RKT he needed a 50 hp shot of NOS to "keep up"...

FUNNY thing happened the following weekend...I went riding with RKT...1 SHR and 1 RKT 860 sleds ran into said 2009 Mountain Magic turbo PGTM8 162 sno-pro (from the forums and his buddies) and a 2008 MMPGTM8 153 out in Preston, ID. at 9200'+ ...and after about an HOUR..."WE" came to a rather solid conclusion...run for run in powder the sleds were a wash...the 153 was consistant loser...the hill we were on was too steep to climb out...so the highmarks were obvious...

I wont even mention the PGTD8...

NOW I said PUMP GAS...not race gas...on that day at 9000'+ it was a wash...period.

SO take your arrogance/ignorance and go fall off your sled again...LOL-BJ

O
Aug 17, 2009
Poet Brew, i told you he wasn't as busy as you state....BJ's preaching to the choir again. LOL....

Every body except BJ knows any good running 800 BB kit is no match for a good running 800 turbo kit.

BJ were' those dyno # for $50,000.00 in dyno runs ?

OT

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Poet Brew, i told you he wasn't as busy as you state....BJ's preaching to the choir again. LOL....

Every body except BJ knows any good running 800 BB kit is no match for a good running 800 turbo kit.

BJ were' those dyno # for $50,000.00 in dyno runs ?

OT

I just had an apifanie (sp) LOL...OT = a lib dem...facts just dont apply...:eek:

as for dyno sheets?? I said it before...its only 172 hp...the lowest of them all...BJ

BTW- give Tom a call @ Toms ski-doo... he bought a SHR 860 last year...ran it against 2 trigger BB's...he's buying more SHR motors....:D

O
Aug 17, 2009
I just had an apifanie (sp) LOL...OT = a lib dem...facts just dont apply...:eek:

as for dyno sheets?? I said it before...its only 172 hp...the lowest of them all...BJ

BTW- give Tom a call @ Toms ski-doo... he bought a SHR 860 last year...ran it against 2 trigger BB's...he's buying more SHR motors....:D

You spend $50,000.00 on dyno time and you can't provide the forum with a dyno print out ???. Hmmmm sure sound fishy to me.....

OT

S
Aug 21, 2001
Grantsburg,Wis
You spend $50,000.00 on dyno time and you can't provide the forum with a dyno print out ???. Hmmmm sure sound fishy to me.....

OT

Ok OT,
Close your mouth long enough to READ BJ's statement CORRECTLY.
"LOL- I have spent enough money on "dyno time" on a $50,000 computer controled HUFF dyno to choke even your big mouth...;)"

I was there when Kelsey and John ran against the PGT's and its a fact that the 860's were beating some and running right with other PGT's.

Since you DON NOT KNOW what your talking about, quit stirring the pot.

J

Jimmy

Nov 27, 2007
Chiba, Colorado

Really are you saying your motors are better then Dave's now? I know what builder has more championships for sure.

S
Nov 28, 2007
So Diesel guys have dyno days to see who's dilio is longer. Why don't we.
I think first we should bolt up the crank dyno and see what the motor can make. That should answer the ? about who is making the most power.
Secondly somebody has to have a chassis dyno figured out by now that we can mount a sled on and see who's clutching package is putting that power to the snow.
I figure any engine builder worth his salt will show up for some braggin rights. I know I would chip in a few bucks to see how my setup works.
The only downside I can see is I would miss all these trash talkin threads.

Last edited:
T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Sorry guys, a dyno is just a tool. I never have cared about how much horsepower my motor makes on a dyno...I care how it gets around a race track and how it goes up a mountain. I dont care if the dyno says it makes 13 horsepower and farts the abc's, if it pulls the hill, then its getting the job done...end of story.

All I would care to add is that I did play with a trigger bb this season and came away very unimpressed. I heard it got stronger with more tuning though...

Now, back to the scheduled show

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features