• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP big bores - lets compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
all i know is OT is great for some "on the hill" avy training....see the picture below and notice the secret ninja ABS pack that deployed under his sweet camo cabela gear...make no mistake, this dude brings 7 kinds of kickace to the table

otdayatcooke003.jpg

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
ot the child

i dont post much but no matter where i go there you are,arguing with some one,you must be single and bored,ive seen you proven wrong more times than i can count.take your losses and go,you have gone as far as changing your screen name.cause no one can stand you,BJ &KELSEY AND OTHERS CALLED YOU OUT LAST YEAR AND STILL NOTHING.your bib bore key board must have 160 buttons on it, :eek:your gayer than the miata.:eek:

Reactions: High Voltage

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
all i know is OT is great for some "on the hill" avy training....see the picture below and notice the secret ninja ABS pack that deployed under his sweet camo cabela gear...make no mistake, this dude brings 7 kinds of kickace to the table

otdayatcooke003.jpg

Is that the chest deep pow you say you always have? :face-icon-small-ton

B
Dec 5, 1980
Well, this thread has lost any continuity that it ever had. It is locked. I love it when a good thread descends into the pit of "My dad can beat up your dad."

Time for milk and cookies wee ones.

Darrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features