• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP big bores - lets compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G
Apr 23, 2008
MY mentor !!!!!

LOL

I can snatch the pebble from masters hand !!!!!

its been a beautiful world since you taught me that trick Joe..
I will owe you for eternity !!!

Gus

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Id still like to know how he lost his leg , did he get lost for 15 minutes and have to eat it . And why , if he really is a pirate , doesnt he have a parrot. Every self respecting pirate has a parrot ffs !

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
MY mentor !!!!!
LOL
I can snatch the pebble from masters hand !!!!!
its been a beautiful world since you taught me that trick Joe..
I will owe you for eternity !!!
Gus

HAI!
bowing.gif

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Joesphine you and others a far to "weak" to maintain you "member blocks". Next time try and practice what you preach..... Now run along and hide behind your member block along with the rest of the SW fornicators.

OT

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
there is again.... that funny noise..... like a squealing pig , far off in the distance. Must be a moronic breeze from the south.

B
i've tried to be respectful as well as bite my tounge but..... I can't believe that after not checking this thread since page 9-10, I decide to check the website out and the same twit still spewing useless info. Thanks once again to the people with good posts based on knowledge and thanks to Original Twit to keeping this post near the top.

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
So adding to the "holeshot" and "winning by 2 sleds" means???

Polaris what?? I have raced plenty O'Polaris...not worried...

As for the Cats skid, those sleds showed up "lowered" for rac'n...BJ

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
So....how many of you have been lucky enough to get the fine level of porting that I paid for on my 885 and never got?

attachment.php

Ouch! not good for the builder. That sucks Dave. Are they going to port it and give you a refund as well for all the wasted time and money on other parts you bought this season? I know you probably have a few $$$ tied up in clutching alone.....

NSC

D
Jul 4, 2001
Central Alberta, Canada
I've actually had unsolicited offers from THREE different builders to help me out. (and I really appreciate it....there's some really good guys out there!) I am going to get it fixed by one of them. I'll let that party decide if they want this knowledge public. I know SS knows how to build a motor....but it's pretty apparent that this one got the overbore, chamfered the edges a bit, and sent it on. I'm noit the brightest bulb on the planet....but I think I could have bought Crankshop pistons and sent out for an overbore and re-nic myself for a lot less $$$. Oh well...live and learn.

Edit: and ya....I spent a small fortune on clutch parts, plus wasted the time of many a good tuner including BJ and DJ trying to make this thing run.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
So....how many of you have been lucky enough to get the fine level of porting that I paid for on my 885 and never got?

attachment.php

Holy cow Im retarded. Im looking at the pictures thinking...........not only does the porting look stock, but theres a bolt at the bottom! Then I realized that the jug is sitting on a bench.

Too many beers this afternoon I guess.:rolleyes:

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
I've actually had unsolicited offers from THREE different builders to help me out. (and I really appreciate it....there's some really good guys out there!) I am going to get it fixed by one of them. I'll let that party decide if they want this knowledge public. I know SS knows how to build a motor....but it's pretty apparent that this one got the overbore, chamfered the edges a bit, and sent it on. I'm noit the brightest bulb on the planet....but I think I could have bought Crankshop pistons and sent out for an overbore and re-nic myself for a lot less $$$. Oh well...live and learn.

Edit: and ya....I spent a small fortune on clutch parts, plus wasted the time of many a good tuner including BJ and DJ trying to make this thing run.

Dumb question for you, but didn't you notice it wasnt ported when you first received the cylinders and installed them?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features