• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP big bores - lets compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G
Apr 23, 2008
You folks really need to use the EDIT consoles on your screens !!

There is no reason to get dragged into drivel and useless banter..

Gus

G
Apr 23, 2008
How do I do that??

log in, access your private messages, you will see on the right side edit button..

Add in the name you want to block, example ot.
when you type in the first letter it will prompt to directly to him as the designated Blockie.., seems he is at the top of many users lists..

Gus

This simply removes the useless factless pointless nonsense of those who use these forums to aggrevate those of us who are giving accurate data to those who are searching for ANSWERS not bs..

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Gus Bohne describing the "block" feature...

This simply removes the useless factless pointless nonsense of those who use these forums to aggrevate those of us who are giving accurate data to those who are searching for ANSWERS not bs..

I nominate this as "Quote of the year"..and its only May...LOL-BJ

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Worked like a charm. It eliminates the urge to make useless , although entertaining , replies to moronic knownothings like OT. Unless you want to get dragged down to thier depths of dimwittedness use the ignore feature. Live has been much more peaceful since i put Swests biggest clown on that list. :beer;

Last edited:
P

papa bear

Nov 26, 2007
Hobart, WA
log in, access your private messages, you will see on the right side edit button..

Add in the name you want to block, example ot.
when you type in the first letter it will prompt to directly to him as the designated Blockie.., seems he is at the top of many users lists..

This is a great feature!!!

From my machine the access was a bit different:

Access private message
left side
- Settings & Options
- Edit Ignore List
- add name you wish to ignore

I've been wanting this feature in the 'Washington' threads for a long time!!

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Weak minds require "blocker buttons" because they can't handle truth very well...Do when you block stay blocked and do not turn the feature on and off when your having Bi-Polar mood swings....Now run along and hide behind your blocker.

OT

Last edited:
G
Apr 23, 2008
hahahahahahahahha.......:D:cool:
welcome to the brotherhood of men !!!

I never log out, that way its only quality people with quality threads..:):beer;

again I say,,,,,,,WELCOME !!!!!

beers on me !!:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

Gus

now back to our regularly scheduled program,,,, big bores for the xp..

Is anyone working on a Bigger set of cylinders for these ?
A nice 9?? cc turbo would be fun for me out here on the flats,, it would go nicely with the carbed RT 1000 turbo,,muuhahahahaha,,muuuuhahahahahaha !!
:D

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Its kinda like when you finally fix hat anoyying rattle of squeek. Life is sooo sweet with OuT.... it.

I hear crankshop has a 950 cyl that is set up to run twins. On race fuel they are claiming over 190hp. Linderman in BC is said to be working on a set of these. sj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features