• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

** Turny Updates **

Rode with Jen1 at Turny on Sunday for her birthday and it was good times. Went 2 bowls back, lots of snow to play in, and still lots of areas not to tracked up.

SmallPC140008.jpg

Oh, tell me those pic's weren't from yesterday (Tuesday) rode Placer in flat light and pitiful powder.

If anyone is headed down to turny to go riding this week and has room for one more sled on trailer, please let me know. My vehicle is beat and I have no way to go riding. I will split gas costs as well. I live in ER.

thanks

Another avalanche involved a snowmachiner who deployed his ABS airbags. (We are still trying to find information on that avalanche. Please call or email us if know some good information to share with other people)
Quote from todays avalanche advisory. Bottomfeeder you should call them so They can have all the info they need. Maybe you already did. Just a reminder. Anything to help those guys out.

Premium Features

Back