• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

** Turny Updates **

C

crazyskierwb

Oct 30, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.youtube.com
I was thinking about going Wed or Thurs. Buddy of mine bought a sled but is already thinking about selling it before he gets a chance to ride it. Just need to get him out once so he gets hooked. What ever day I can get him to go riding is when I'll be down there.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
injured

I guess injured is a better statement. It has a terrible low end bog. It sounds like its going to die or under water when you first hit the throtte. Its got 200 miles and the engine is stock.

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
pump tweaking

I have heard about it, but never figured out where it is. Will it sticking have low end impacts. Tim

Yes it is huge.
The pump return hangs open when you get off the throttle causing it to load up big time with oil. Stumbles real bad off idle and plugs are coated in oil.

It was a 3-4 beer fix on mine.

PM or call me at 382-1800 if you want to know how to fix it.

Andy

B
Nov 26, 2007
rode turney with Mike,Tim,AkTrailbuster and a few others. WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!! good jumps, some sick climbs.. oh yeah and 22X turbo apex wasent to bad either LOL.

Will post up the hero Cam Video if i can figure out how to upload to youtube.

B
Dec 28, 2008
Saturday

Nice video! I'm one of the "other guys" and wanted to thank you guys again it was a great time wish I would have stayed longer. Looking forward to doing it again. Maybe I will load up the sled and take it to work Wednesday:D

B
Nov 26, 2007
Justin you were hitting some huge a$$ kickers. Felt good to air the 162 about 10 feet off the ground lol! The Camera is a Hero Cam. 189$. Turned out really good. I woulda let you ride my sled bro but I think you woulda been hooked. Maybe next year. I hurt my self bad on the way out. went over the last lump around 20mph just before you make that left to go to the parking lot. flew into space. Hurt my arm, Ankle,Hip bones LOL. SEASONS OVER !!!!!

Dasha I wish I coulda went on more rides. AT least you wont have to dig me out right?

See yall at Arctic man.

L
Feb 23, 2009
Anchorage
sweet vid! looks like an awesome day glad you guys could tear it up for all of us who couldn't be there. I drove through Sunday afternoon and there was 4-6 of fresh in the pk lot and still snowing. should be good on the next blue bird. sounds like it was a good thing you guys stayed low...

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
good

It was a good day with you guys. My throat hurts from when I tagged it on the grab bar, ouch. Wheres the pictures from our huge hits, haha. If the temps stay good I'll be back this week or weekend for sure. I'm putting some more flow rites in the hcr and it will probably be in the shop for day, but I'm ready to ride some more for sure.

Premium Features