• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

** Turny Updates **

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Had a good time for sure :)

Nice pics Josh!

Heres trav907 hittin a little step up.

Me hitting it as well. Travis' angle shows the height better.

Decent snow, but definately not 2 feet of powder, more like good spring snow.

B
Nov 26, 2007
was he on a phazer? if so i saw him. he was getting after it man. Nothing huge but for his age. hes gona be goin big when he grows up.

ill be at turney in about a week or so. Got some Test and tune i gota do.

wana meet up?

Dec 2, 2008
wow big jump!!! you guys should try out for the next thunderstruck movie. That was some sick air you guys look badass, what is that like a 100 jump.

Maybe you guys should take your training wheels off and hit a big kid jump !!!! and tell the dude in the blue pants he needs to buy a real sled, not a cheap oh Actic Choke i mean cat..

your friend,
sdoihfidashffewqrionfiowue

Dec 2, 2008
ya ya ya michael

oh thats just mean, you know my sled was limping on just 2 legs. I guess we'll see on friday... tell justin to get batter and i'll talk to you tomorrow..

peace brotha

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Just got back from skiing at turny today. Blizzard conditions this morning until about noon when it let up and almost got sunny.They have a bout a fooot or foot and a half of fresh at the road. We hiked up about 3-400 feet above the road elevation and there is a solid 3 feet of fresh there.

If someone wants to ride tomorrow, maybe just around the flats, give me a call. Not looking to go to early though. Not much of a morning person.

Garrett 382-9089

C
Jan 6, 2008
Cal City
If someone wants to ride tomorrow, maybe just around the flats, give me a call. Not looking to go to early though. Not much of a morning person.

Garrett 382-9089

i would like go
as most of the people i ride with either went to a-man or has not called me back
let me know if you still want to go
PM me and i will give you a call i will be up late so going later sounds good to me

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
good day

Rode turny today with m1ke and had a pretty good day. It was snowing and it added up to about 6 inches of wet spring snow. Its melting and settling down, but still fun. My failed attempt to huck my sled hurt, but I'm learning.

turny 09 002.jpg

N
Feb 23, 2009
Anchorage Alaska
Spring snow

Despite the forecast for near-constant rain and snow showers Turnagain turned out to be a good choice for us Saturday. We were only the second group of riders arriving that morning (plus the two groups camped up there - including one pack of awesome jumping crazy riders!). By the time we got back the lot was half-full, but we'd been all over the place north and south tearing up the mashed-potato spring snow. You could ride about anywhere. Stayed off the hillside as we saw slumps and slides. The combination of watching those and the sad news of another rider getting avy'd over at Valdez reinforced my need to update the avy gear this summer, and get the training classes done for beacon use.

We had a good day playing on Turny's terrain park features but didn't use the jump ramps... however hats off to the riding crew that was flying over them midafternoon. You guys put on quite a show for us! I got a closeup shot of good buddy AKHockey 10 gently putting his 'spare ride' Doo through its paces and one of a buddy teaching himself how to get his 162 to ride like his 144...

2859_74869520681_646300681_1660723_3217036_n.jpg

2859_74869530681_646300681_1660725_6059700_n.jpg

Premium Features