• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

Thanks to that we rode with up there today. Had agood time with good people. Bottom feeder, wwe pulled through the lot on our way and didnt see you. We had others that were parked down on the other end by the coffee shop so we ran down there. Good thing we kept you and Dougy seperated though. His lil 7 climbs like a goat with that new track he put under it last night. I couldn't touch him:mad:

Had a great half day ride! Didnt have any parking problems as we were the first ones to arrive, lol :) Day was going good, then one sled decided to drop a rod about 10 miles in. Exciting! Anyway, found an untracked valley thing that had snow to be had still but don't worry, we tore it up all ready... :cool:

Got back into A-Town @ 2:15-2:30.

Rob, we didnt really have a plan but, that didnt matter since we had a slight sled problem..

Last edited:
I hate all of you. Vids like this make me wanna ronnie lott it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhZpV7-Ndo Brand new sled in the garage and epic snow!!!!!!!!
Now you all must suffer my pain.
********Finger gore below***************

l_b42a5792e87542de8869122aeaa72269.jpg

Last edited:
I hate all of you. Brand new sled in the garage and epic snow!!!!!!!!

Ouch! I feel for you! And I also felt bad for all the people who broke something on their bodies and were not able to ride for few months! I hurt my knee a little bit and got "depressed" for 2 days thinking it's pretty bad, my riding season is over, it'll be like 10 months before I'd get stuck again etc etc...
Maybe we should have a "Crippled riders ride"?

yeah man nice riding with you. Your m8 really climbs well. I would love to see where you can put that thing next year. I would have let you ride my bb m7 if you wanted. Remember dude Order that bdx helix! And thank you wes for showing the old man what the 1000 can do. I think you sold him.I was amazed i went everywhere wes did though. Was he even pinning that beast?> LOL. oh well till next time.:beer;:D
You should have stuck with us a little longer. After we got done jumping I went and put some nice high marks where I do not think the M7 wood see.Also all the hills you climbed with a running start the M1000 was climbing from a dead stop at the bottom of hill. If the light would have been better may have topped out a couple more. That new rk tech secondary is so awsome, and with the M8 gears it was climbing stuff it would not go 3/4 of the way the day before .

I hate all of you. Brand new sled in the garage and epic snow!!!!!!!!

Ouch! I feel for you! And I also felt bad for all the people who broke something on their bodies and were not able to ride for few months! I hurt my knee a little bit and got "depressed" for 2 days thinking it's pretty bad, my riding season is over, it'll be like 10 months before I'd get stuck again etc etc...
Maybe we should have a "Crippled riders ride"?

HAHA ~ I kinda like that idea lol

It was a blast riding with you all yesterday, Ultrarider, dangerdoug (dumb doug), aksnowrider, prayin4snow....we all need to get togeather more often. :D

Looking foreward to hitting it one more time before its back to the hole. Aksnowrider thanks for the tour of the flats!!:D

Don't know about any real action shots from yesterday, but this one sure made our day interesting. My brother was trying to cross over the bridge and caught his ski between the bolts and the railroad track and it flipped and came to rest just like you see in the pic. Could have been a lot worse. Just one more reason to stay off the tracks. :confused:

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back