• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

I

I_boondock

Nov 6, 2001
Anchorage, AK
riding there sat. hope you guys saved some snow..

There's a little left....

P3201003.jpg

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
Great Day

Looked like everybody was tearing it up! empty tanks and cold beer at sunrise on the way back! It's nice to be a co-driver. Ultra Tim was that you in the ice cream truck waving at us as we rolled out of town,I don't need to be showed that I'm number one! just kidding! let me know if you are headed up tomorrow.:beer;:)

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Looked like everybody was tearing it up! empty tanks and cold beer at sunrise on the way back! It's nice to be a co-driver. Ultra Tim was that you in the ice cream truck waving at us as we rolled out of town,I don't need to be showed that I'm number one! just kidding! let me know if you are headed up tomorrow.:beer;:)

Pete, you have been #1 in my book all day! Yes, Dougy and I along with a few others will be heading for Placer in the am. You leaving about the same time? Hope we can find somewhere to park! Neither Doug or I have ever ridden there before. Guess we'll follow the crowds.

Reactions: Mag
A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Rode again today with Wes and Dash. Thanks for another epic day. No pics today. It was all about riding and more riding. Wound up meeting up with Bottomfeeder and his dad; really good people! It turned really cloudy this afternoon when we started headed back to the truck. It was snowing pretty hard when we pulled out of the parking lot. Good times!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Great Ride W PoW N Good buds.

Rode again today with Wes and Dash. Thanks for another epic day. No pics today. It was all about riding and more riding. Wound up meeting up with Bottomfeeder and his dad; really good people! It turned really cloudy this afternoon when we started headed back to the truck. It was snowing pretty hard when we pulled out of the parking lot. Good times!

yeah man nice riding with you. Your m8 really climbs well. I would love to see where you can put that thing next year. I would have let you ride my bb m7 if you wanted. Remember dude Order that bdx helix! And thank you wes for showing the old man what the 1000 can do. I think you sold him.I was amazed i went everywhere wes did though. Was he even pinning that beast?> LOL. oh well till next time.:beer;:D

Last edited:
A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
yeah man nice riding with you. Your m8 really climbs well. I would love to see where you can put that thing next year. I would have let you ride my bb m7 if you wanted. Remember dude Order that bdx helix! And thank you wes for showing the old man what the 1000 can do. I think you sold him.I was amazed i went everywhere wes did though. Was he even pinning that beast?> LOL. oh well till next time.:beer;:D

Bob,

was that you that I passed on the flats heading to the overflow parkinglot?

There was a guy riding a sled that looked like yours, I was on a red 800 Dragon, he rode up and I tried picking a drag race "thinking it was you"....

?????

B
Nov 26, 2007
haha if that was you... you must have been flying i was doin like 75 across the flats. haha. dude lets ride. I got my sled DIALED. Puts Raped Ape meaning to shame lol. i dont remember racing a poo tho. some kid did try to himark me on his assault tho. " try ".:D

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
haha if that was you... you must have been flying i was doin like 75 across the flats. haha. dude lets ride. I got my sled DIALED. Puts Raped Ape meaning to shame lol. i dont remember racing a poo tho. some kid did try to himark me on his assault tho. " try ".:D

guess it not then.

here's a "good" belt pic for ya from today lol

Scookum Glacier 009.jpg

Premium Features