• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

anyone know if p-ville did get more snow? anyone been up there this week? hope so.... it says they're suppose to get some..

Last edited:
anyone know if p-ville did get more snow? anyone been up there this week? hope so.... it says they're suppose to get some..

river ran last weekend around sheep creek area. 4", that's inches, of new last weekend. Guys at P-ville reported 6"- 8" last weekend. Going in the AM to look at some property around kroto with a buddy. will report in the PM. Am so excited for the third ride on the assault I couldnt sleep. Only a couple more hours till I get picked up.................. LL on Sat. I need to find another hobby/catharsis......or not. I love this chit.

You guy's have a good ride & hope the report will be a good one.

So just got back from P-ville. West of the Parks Hwy is getting hammered. Only 6" at Trapper Creek. It gets deeper as you head west down P-ville road. A true foot in the bottom parking lot. All of the swamps we road today were untouched but it is still easy to hit the rock hard base with only a foot of light fresh. It gets deeper as you head towards the hills. We got into a foot and and a half of fresh about 5 miles N/W of Kenny Creek. I'm betting it gets even better closer to the hills. It was flat light and snowing all day lightly, guessing an inch per two hours. It should be pretty good if it stays snowing all night. Cheers

What trail? ;)

We're headed that way again tomorrow. Thanks for the report! dont know if we're going to Kroto or not...maybe mp 131 again.. but yeah, how was the trail?

Like you said what trail. We bailed off after Kroto. From the little we rode it was in good shape. I'm sure it will be thrashed by tomorrow. The bottom lot was already full and didnt look many people were planning on leaving.

Like you said what trail. We bailed off after Kroto. From the little we rode it was in good shape. I'm sure it will be thrashed by tomorrow. The bottom lot was already full and didnt look many people were planning on leaving.

Ya, we usually dash off the trail after crossing the bridge but, we will have a newbie with us so just was wondering what the trail would be like and I do agree with you that it will be thrashed by tomorrow. Joy.

Thanks, Double! :D

Rode 121 and went back to the Peters Hills. It was good as long as you went up into the hills them selves. There was fresh snow everywhere but pretty firm underneath the 7"-10". I thought the best was the creeks on the way back where there was a true 12" to 16", full throttle riding and hitting some good jumps.

Petersville-1-31-09009.jpg

Petersville-1-31-09079.jpg

Wes and the Powder Clawed Crossfire
Petersville-1-31-09123.jpg

Keith & D7
Petersville-1-31-09009.jpg

Wes
Petersville-1-31-09159.jpg

Aaron on a M1000
Petersville-1-31-09068.jpg

Aaron & Wes aka 9071000 & AC162AK
Petersville-1-31-09175.jpg

Last edited:
Be careful with the new snow & the underlying firm base

Unbeknown to Aaron (9071000) he set this one off on his way down.

Petersville-1-31-09148.jpg

Last edited:
For sure Aaron, I would like to see what that mean Cat would do in the deep & on the steep.

Monster Cat

Petersville-1-31-09048.jpg

Cat Eye's

Petersville-1-31-09155.jpg

Those are some great pictures! Thanks for posting them! I love those Cat eyes, way cool!
We are going to shred whats left at Lost Lake tomorrow:)

Premium Features

Back