• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

Heres a couple shots from Saturday...

*Me rockin the 600.. and akhunter75, on the M..*

TLK09CARV.jpg

TLK09CARV2.jpg

TLK09AVN.jpg

TLK09CLM.jpg

We went on Friday and the snow was good. We found a couple of places right off the trail that weren't marked at all but are now. I see that they are supposed to get around 10" of new snow today and tomorrow... We took a city mouse with us and he spent some time buried, flipped the sled once and hit some trees... other than that he had a good time :D One of his trenches is in this pic... I love those little lakes.. :D

100_1409.jpg 02-12-09_1357.jpg 02-12-09_1401.jpg

Last edited:
We went on Friday and the snow was good. We found a couple of places right off the trail that weren't marked at all but are now. I see that they are supposed to get around 10" of new snow today and tomorrow... We took a city mouse with us and he spent some time buried, flipped the sled once and hit some trees... other than that he had a good time :D One of his trenches is in this pic... I love those little lakes.. :D

Thanks DV for the snowcast! Glad to see the pics!! City mouse! haha!! Thanks for the pics!!!

yesterday was fun, awesome snow. It was a geat ride till I had to get towed out, sled decided to take a **** on me.

Petersville was off the hook. Waist deep fresh snow all day and decent light. Wish I could go back tomorrow.

Yesterday

Rode from 127. Absolutely perfect snow right from the parking lot. The only visibility problems was from the powder coming over the windshield.

Mark

Unbelievable snow today !!!!

went to pville today and only went a mile from the parking lot and found the best snow of all year :D:D stuckfest 2009 , just me and revguy today ... boy you guys missed out haha:D;)

Premium Features

Back