• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

Friday

Nice Vid!
Heading to P'ville tomorrow ( Friday) with a couple others. Anyone needing a group to ride with is more then welcome to join! Not real sure about the trailer situation at this time! PM me or D808

lost ramp

kind of a shot in the dark...but apparently me and riding partner both forgot to check if our ramp was put back correctly.no idea wear it would be.could have been the parking lot,or somewhere on the road.if you found it please pm me and i'll get you some beer or gas or money.thanks.

ramp

kind of a shot in the dark...but apparently me and riding partner both forgot to check if our ramp was put back correctly.no idea wear it would be.could have been the parking lot,or somewhere on the road.if you found it please pm me and i'll get you some beer or gas or money.thanks.

we saw the ramp yesterday right by the bridge on the left hand side as your going to kroto creek parking lot. not sure what mile mark though. but it was there cant miss it , its on a snow berm.

pics from thursday

here u go:D

this here is bonebreaker, and boy does he like them creeks;)
morepics017.jpg

morepics018.jpg

morepics026.jpg

it was so deep even the bad boy 1100 was getting stuck:eek:
morepics025.jpg

Thanks for the pics Dash. Have fun on your vaca also. In 2 days we did 150 miles of pow,used 27 gallons gas but could see the parking lot when I ran out of fuel, it does not get much better then that.:D

Found

After a beauty day back in the Dutchies, found one back pack at the reflector tree on the way out. If its yours or one from your pack, hit me up on PM to identify for return. :beer;

Awesome Weekend

We too had an awesome weekend and we were only a couple of miles away from our friends cabin. Why ride 20 plus miles when it's right in your back yard?

da poser.JPG DSC00040.JPG DSC00042.JPG thats my GIRL!!.JPG

We had an absolutly amazing day on Monday! Fresh snow, Sunny skies, warm temps and good friends! This is a day to remember!! It was a perfect day until Bill Nichols accendently nosed into a snow drift and broke his wrist! He finished the ride and proved he is one tough dude!!

No need for anyone else to go ride there we shredded all the snow! May as will just stay home:) Hee, Hee!

BillN.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

I Yanked Bill out with the snowbunje and he stayed up top while his sled chased me down the mountain:)
IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

My buddy Russ got stuck so I had to help him! Ha Ha!
IMG_2813.jpg

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/robmeyeralaska/?action=view&current=MVI_2817.flv

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/robmeyeralaska/?action=view&current=MVI_2819.flv

Sweet Pics

We had an absolutly amazing day on Monday! Fresh snow, Sunny skies, warm temps and good friends! This is a day to remember!! It was a perfect day until Bill Nichols accendently nosed into a snow drift and broke his wrist! He finished the ride and proved he is one tough dude!!

No need for anyone else to go ride there we shredded all the snow! May as will just stay home:) Hee, Hee!

I want to go ride sooooo stinkin bad:(, have missed the last week but have enjoyed all the pics:) Keep em coming:D

MP 127 Pics from Saturday

Not any action shots for you guys, but a few scenic ones. We had to burn our gas as fast as possible since we had a guy sitting at the bottom of the trail going into the Dutch Hills with a smoked motor. He didn't want the rest of us to miss an epic day.

To the hills
MP1272.jpg

Top of the Hills
MP1273.jpg

This bowl was sweet
MP1275.jpg

Shell Lake hit from Iron Dog weekend
ShellLakehit.jpg

Premium Features

Back