• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

Blondz

Thanks for the advice BLONDZ.....looks like the plan is a large group tomorrow and try to brake the trail open! At least thats my plan.....the 7 other guys don't know about that part yet . We are taking a viking wide track with 10 gal of spare gas and plenty of rope. :eek:

Last edited:
Just got back from Pville. We tracked up as much as we could and left alot untouched. From the road to the big rock onto the reflector tree, if you just hugged the edges of the trail you can get all the full thottle turnin & burnin you wanted. Needless to say I burnt all my gas.:cool:

Last edited:
mile 131 Parks HWY

As it turned out 9 guys showed up for the trip Saterday. The trail at 131 was only broken in 2/3 of the way to the river. There are a lot of stobs sticking up in the trail still, so it needs a few more feet of snow. At the river we turned south down the river because the alders/ stobs were too thick. At the trail up the moutain we followed tracks 1 /3 of the way up, and broke trail an other third but didn't make the tree line. The alders are very bad......I think we'll wait for more snow before we try that again. On the way back we had to run a slough for a few hundred yds , with over flow and holes in the ice. Two sleds fell through! One went in over the seat. Very rough day ......would not advise anyone else to try what we did. The river was good riding though with min over flow......

Ville was good

Went on my first ride of the season on Saturday, had a good time. Did watch a motorhome hit a parked truck in the parking lot, the driver never did put a note on the truck he hit that I saw but I left before they were completely unloaded. The truck that was hit was a Ford F250 (newer) with veterans plates. I got it on video, wasn't much damage but the bumper was slightly dented on the passenger side. If you are the owner of the truck (last 3 digits of plate are 486) I get get you the footage. The driver of the motorhome just laughed and said "I hate it when that happens" and drove off.

We parked at the second lot from the Kroto Creek parking lot. Helmet cam captures all, the ford was gone when we got back so I don't know if the owner got a note or not. Hope that he did.

Anyone heading to p ville tomorrow?

I am an experienced rider with a decent sled, Seems all my fellow riders are out of money this year and my sled has been sitting around with few miles this year..... I would like to get out tomorrow, i can meet you up there or whatever i have my own truck, ak_hockey i see your posts up quite a bit and would like to meet up with experienced riders, let me know if anyone is up for it!!!

I am an experienced rider with a decent sled, Seems all my fellow riders are out of money this year and my sled has been sitting around with few miles this year..... I would like to get out tomorrow, i can meet you up there or whatever i have my own truck, ak_hockey i see your posts up quite a bit and would like to meet up with experienced riders, let me know if anyone is up for it!!!

Im all tied up tomorrow, but i have the rest of the month off. I would also like to meet up and ride with some of you guys. Ive got a truck, but would much rather like to split gas. drop me a PM or give me a call if anyone wants to ride382-9089

Yeah splitting the gas is definintly the way to go! sadly i dont have the rest of the month off but im open on weekends, im sure i will be wanting to get out this next weekend also, tomorrow isnt looking to good.... always next week! drop me a line later this week if your going out next weekend

Premium Features

Back