• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

waist deep @ mile 127

riding was awesome @ 127 waist deep all day did not wanna leave best ride so far its only gonna get better lol. it was great riding with all you guys, do it again soon!

mile 127 pville 011.jpg mile 127 pville 012.jpg mile 127 pville 014.jpg mile 127 pville 016.jpg

Same at P'ville if you know where to find it, I'll put a short HD clip up later.

Edit: I lied, I can't get POS Pinnacle Studio to output it right. Take my word for it we found waist deep powder and it was by far the best ride so far.

Last edited:
It's true it was deep today, had a great day until I blew my motor up so now more work

Hella deep. It was clear and fairly warm also. Best ride of the season so far!
DSC02339.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

p-ville take 4

Headed up to 121 tomorrow unless I hear other wise. Should be a large group of us . Sure hope we can make it all the way across to P-ville. Has anyone made it across ? Sounds like 127 is popular this year.... hard to park a 4place there though.

We'll be at 121 around 9:00. We're looking for new folks to ride with.. hope ya'll don't mind if we tag along.......

so what type of riding is at mile 121. I am tryin to think of a place to go. got a newbie goin.

have never ridden in there but there is a girl going in our group as well as a couple of us older guys...it heads out to the peters hills but is alot lot shorter then riding the road in...I think he will fit right in...

Ill go ahead and apologize in advance for blowing by anyone on my way to Cantwell.

We drove past too...But it wasn't worth it for us. We stopped off at mile 162 because a friend has rode the hills there before (right side of road from Anch). We were the first to brake trail through the trees, willows, alders & Brier Rabbits Brier patch (as my kid would say) We had plenty of carnage, but the swamps were fun, full of fresh over the hood powder but surprisingly they weren't frozen over completely. We wont be going back there until there is more snow...
Seth, you & Mike with the 166" tracks were unstoppable....well, except those 4" trees;)

Last edited:
Parking

:eek:We got to P'ville about 10am and EVERY parking spot with the exception for one small lot on the paved part of the road was full and there were about 12 rigs driving around looking for parking. It was 36 deg when we got there. Ended up going back!

Rode there today. Lot was full but we got the last spot. It was warm, and the snow sucked compaired to Wed when it was awsome. Flat light and about noon it started snowing and was harder to see.

On a bright note, I did get to see the world famous Blondz in the Road House. Man, does that gal have a fan club!!! :D

Rode there today. Lot was full but we got the last spot. It was warm, and the snow sucked compaired to Wed when it was awsome. Flat light and about noon it started snowing and was harder to see.

On a bright note, I did get to see the world famous Blondz in the Road House. Man, does that gal have a fan club!!! :D

lmao....that is some funny stuff..we were there up in some hidden swamps untouched and having a blast.....

we were there up in some hidden swamps untouched and having a blast.....

Good times! :D ride was a blast even though it was snowing and the snow was a little mash potato-ish. :)

dangit mike! on the way home, I was trying to figure out how I could finance a 800 dragon! thanks a lot! LOL

Premium Features

Back