• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

be there this saturday first timer though not sure of a good place to park with a 4 place. Any ideas any one?

straight down p-ville road till you hit croto creek bridge(end of the road in winter)big parking area ...Some friends and I might be up at p-ville tomorrow, kids and I will be saturday or sunday unless I break something tomorrow.....

Really, it didnt seem that cold on wensday. But i didnt get there till 11:30.

Were you there with a couple guys on 09 summits? One of them was a black/blue 09 X with a white console and front hood.

This guy and two others rolled in where we were playing and I got this dandy right before he rolled it to the bottom.
DSC01496-1.jpg

Last edited:
Heard the weather isnt supposed to be all that great but ill still be there sunday.

we'll be on:

an 08 rmk
2 06 rmk's (maybe 3)
2 06 summits

BTW, nice pics guys looks like you had a blast!

Last edited:
Were you there with a couple guys on 09 summits? One of them was a black/blue 09 X with a white console and front hood.

This guy and two others rolled in where we were playing and I got this dandy right before he rolled it to the bottom.
DSC01496-1.jpg

Nope, I was on an primer grey rev shorty and my buddy was on a red dragon 121.

build_up07_003.jpg

P-ville

Right on akhocky10! I like the long thread format instead of a new post every weekend.......way better! To every one else reading this : We started the AK threads last year....one for each area. So when the Keni opens we will start threads for those spots too! I plan to ride P-ville again Saterday.......it looks like it will be snowing again so more tree riding! Hopfully not UP anytrees !

Heres the scoop on pville. everything exposed is windblown, and the trails suck...any other questions?

There was about 1.5 of soft stuff on top of a good base in the swamps that werent too blown over. Blue bird skies, and a little chilly. Overall, a good ride, but it takes a little bit to find soft snow.

Further having a little fun...only pic I took. Had too much fun tearing up every bit of soft I could find.
CIMG1535.jpg

I was feeling bad all day for not going today

wierd...I was feeling bad for going...

Blue bird skies though, and the smaller swamps had soft snow, and everywhere there was a nice little valley as well. But most of the little valleys have those cool little creeks at the bottom which are frozen but not filled in yet. We didnt feel like riding 20 miles of h3ll to get to the big hills, so we went left at the Forks.

DSC01496-1.jpg

haha that was me and a couple buddies , i was on the black / white summit

that was scott that rolled down the hill on the blue rev and my other buddy on the black everest

we laughed at him pretty good after he couldnt get up that hill , and your buddy witht he shorty making it up only added insult to injury lmfao

ill post up the pic i took after it rolled down when i get home

DSCN0097.jpg

Last edited:
Snowed all day, over 3 feet of powder in the swamps. Found a couple untouched ones to tear up.

11-22-08

Rode P-ville again. Took a wrong turn and ending up with my sled in a beaver pond. Real pain to get the water out of the engine! other wise trip went well......it snowed all day !

IMG_0389.jpg

Went in at Kenny Creek Lodge today at about 10:30, trails suck, bumpy as usual. Came to some of the local swamps, they were pretty tore up but we found some deep powder near and in the trees. I'd say close to 3-4 feet with a pretty decent base. Nice fluffy stuff. Made it past the reflector tree and made a big loop back to the cabins.
Snowed all day long, extremely flat light with moments of less suck. Almost complete whiteout on the road home at times.

All went well, definitely a decent ride...untill I caught a rock playing near one of the creeks. Now one of my skis is about four inches further back than the other! And one of the guys swears I bent my handlebars, but I can't tell. Anyone know any good writeups on how to replace the nun on my Summit?

Premium Features

Back