• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>>>> OFFICIAL SKI-DOO 2017 SUMMIT REVEAL ((Full Details & Photos))

DOO stepped up on all fronts and than some, they addressed more shortcomings than I would have ever expected.
If there is 10 More horse and 30% faster response than my curent e teck I will have a permagrinn on my face all next winter. Job well done way to listen to your customers.

Wish we could have gotten 850 in that Easter egg freeride .

They will probably follow up in 18 , this reminds me of Brp on the water side of things . Sparks are lighter more hp and selling like hot cakes .,!:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

eaa33e1a6e7090019026c040674289bc.jpg

Is that upper over structure glued??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we could have gotten 850 in that Easter egg freeride .

They will probably follow up in 18 , this reminds me of Brp on the water side of things . Sparks are lighter more hp and selling like hot cakes .,!:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

they might keep the freeride as an 800 due to rmsha classes its the sled they race with after all

Bargain

In all honesty seems like a bargain. The 165 850 X in black with 3in track and pull cord, MSRP $13899.

I was expecting a lot higher, considering all of the new tech that is packed into this thing:
-New engine
-New clutch
-New chassis
-New track

It seems like I'll be saving some $ on gas, oil, and belts as well...

Skidoo price.jpg

Like the cast bulkhead, loved it when Poo did it, hopefully Cat will join the club so everyone can benefit from a stiffer front end that doesn't bend so easily!

Damn you skidoo, you are costing me more money!:face-icon-small-fro Was perfectly happy with my 15 163 t3 and I wasn't going to order a new one until 2018 :face-icon-small-con I am just going to have to add one more to the stable.:face-icon-small-hap

Did you all see the video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-kf9KxiR54

It looks even more mean in the video

If they come out with a bigger track I'm buying one. I'm really impressed with all the changes they made! After getting to know Carl Kuster some, I think he's being modest when he's talking about the new 850 on the video.

Just looking at the parts section and tracks, they have a T4 174" listed.

http://store.ski-doo.com/product/930635/504153234/_/Track_***'y_T4_174"._Track_T4

This machine is packed full of new features and I love it. Defiantly will be the sled to beat this year! I have doubts cat and Polaris will even come close to doos mountain sled. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features

Back