• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
whats with the virus that tries to download to your computer everytime you log into snowest now??? tried 3 different computers in the last 2 days, every time i pull up snowest, my virus blocker goes into action and lets me know this site is trying to down load it to my computer.
snowest, you better check your server, see what kinda nasty bugs youve picked up!!!:eek:

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
mine does it too, calls it "HTML/Framer" but when I do a search in the virus library they show nothing about it.

Hey admin, are you infecting us :)

polar765

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Yakima Wa
virus

I got it this am ,pc cillin said it couldn't delete the file ,do a search of all files for the infected file and then delete the infected file

polar765

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Yakima Wa
virus

forgot to add that the infected was in my temp internet files ,let windows clean up delete the temp files ,worked for my computer

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Yep,

My Virus Protection picked it up too. Tried another computer and the Virus protection did not pick it up, but as soon as I pick the Snowest link, It tries to open my address book.

Definitely coming from the SW site.

:mad:

Mine (Mcafee) says it quarintied it am I ok? It's definately snowest. Probably that friggin Snohawk idiot gettin revenge???

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i keep geting security alert popping up every 10 secs. don't know what to do, will have the wife look at it.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
hmm nothing on my home computer and I got nothing at work...all the same I will clean up my temp files.

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
Are all you guys using Internet Explorer? I'm using Firefox 3.0 and have plenty of virus protection stuffs, but haven't gotten any alerts. Then again, I keep all scripts blocked too.

Rob

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Are all you guys using Internet Explorer? I'm using Firefox 3.0 and have plenty of virus protection stuffs, but haven't gotten any alerts. Then again, I keep all scripts blocked too.

Rob

im useing internet explore and norton360 and ive got nothing but im not sure if i have to find it cuz i thought norton just take care of this

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
I guess we better stop bashing those guys trying to sell shoes on the forum:p
My comp hasnt showed any intrusions yet, I guess I better run a system scan and see if anything pops up:(

Premium Features