• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Mule Goodbye Thread

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
Wow, right in the middle of reading the conversation between Mule and Christopher................Poof! It disapears! Something about the max amount of posts and they will start being deleted oldest to newest. Never seen that before:confused:

I
Nov 26, 2007
Wow, right in the middle of reading the conversation between Mule and Christopher................Poof! It disapears! Something about the max amount of posts and they will start being deleted oldest to newest. Never seen that before:confused:

it's because it's a live topic, it can only show so many posts at a time so it starts hiding the posts from oldest to newest...it'll be back once this is no longer a live topic.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
So is this like the Capulets and the Montagues then? Isn't that the same justification the Isreal and the Palestinians use too?

He started it? Bad johnny....

The hate and anger is the problem. There comes a point were people need to ask themselves what they are doing and why, and if it is even worth their important time to do it.

Life is too short to spend it angry, especially on / for a website, IMO.

thats all fine & dandy if you want to sit there & get run over hey thats your choice but it others choice to stand up for them self & fight for what they think is right. as much as you think you are always right you are not, you just have a different opinion, i respect that & find allot of your stuff funny.but on the other hand you have to respect these guys for standing up for what they think is right you know that great thing call freedom of speech without we are nothing & you would have nothing to harass all the great sw peps about. :beer;

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
thats all fine & dandy if you want to sit there & get run over hey thats your choice but it others choice to stand up for them self & fight for what they think is right. as much as you think you are always right you are not, you just have a different opinion, i respect that & find allot of your stuff funny.but on the other hand you have to respect these guys for standing up for what they think is right you know that great thing call freedom of speech without we are nothing & you would have nothing to harass all the great sw peps about. :beer;

very true and good post.

It just seems for some, the meaning or point of what they are trying to accomplish has been drowned out by the shear amount of hate / anger they are feeling.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
I am fairly new to this forum (joined in march) and I was addicted to it almost right away. It was interesting and real. Though you don't agree with everyone the banter was fun and real. A couple of months ago I said I wasn't happy about it eventually becoming a pay site, but I would pay because it Was a really fun forum!
Well since those couple of months ago from when I said that the tables have turned. A lot of fun and knowledgeable people have left and I really don't like the way this forum is heading. Needless to say I will not be paying for this!
What I really want to know is what site everyone is headed to. Thanks, it was fun while it lasted!

Premium Features