• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
lol @ windows....

seriously though, i'm on xp/firefox at work and it doesn't say anything.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I never notice anything like that. It sounds like some of you guys are calling a cookie a virus.

Last edited:

polar765

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Yakima Wa
virus

it is identified as a virus/trojan ,it is not cookies ,I found the bad file stuck in my temp internet files which is easly cleaned by windows ,some virus protection programs are set to take care of the virus without a warning ,I prefer to be warned and know for sure I got rid of it

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
hmmmmmmm.......can't say I've seen anything like that. Weird considering I just did a scan on my computer a few days ago.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
just logged in - its still there.
mabey snowest doesnt give a rats @ss about this kind of thing......

has anyone sent a heads up to a moderator/snowest?? i havent.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Onecare caught it on my system, soon as I logged in. It cleaned one file and quarantined the other.

I'm oughta here... headed back over to the pohrn sites where it is safe ;0

Last edited:
E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I've got it bad...........Admin, any ideas????????

My desk top has it so bad the computer tech had to take it with him to the shop. It is a hidden trojan that he said he would have to download some crap to a remote floppy in order to bypass the virus on boot up. I will try to have him post the fix when he figures it out. Both my laptops have it as well, I am using internet explored and the piad for version of AVG which missed it. I also never had any issues when it was free. Glad I also got carbonite backup, we'll see if it works.

Admin, are you on this................? Thanks. EW

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
Still there, norton caught it for me, I did also get a pop up telling me to download chinese language support to be able to view the entire site.

Premium Features