• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How was the year for the 09 XP's?

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Yessir, thats how I see it mostly. My running boards did take a permanent bend. They are a lil swaybacked thats for sure but it doesnt cause any issues. My dads and bros are still arrow straight but they are easier on em than me.

S
Sep 1, 2008
Some punk with 5 posts comes to the Ski-Doo section and makes useless poor comments about another persons sled. Then gives me a red square reputation.

Some joke!!!!

Yes, I saw the original pincone posts also. Poor, poor communication between fellow sledders.

There is no reason to bash other peoples sleds. It is NOT funny.

Since Crasher "ASSUMED" I gave him a red square, I just GAVE HIM A GREEN SQUARE. :rose: Next time you should take a prozac or get laid before "ASSUMING" something as petty as a red square.

Also, you may want to check and see if that person is/was even logged on at the time you recieved your poor little red square. AHH, novel idea, eh??

Reactions: diamonddave
C
Nov 26, 2007
Hey, sorry about the missunderstanding. I'm just way tired of hearing about what a POS ski-doos are and they crumple like a beer can when they hit a pine cone. It has been an on going bad joke on this forum for about a year now.
You are new here and I should have let it go, you were probably not aware of the long standing argument about the light weight beer can, pinecone crap.

Again, SORRY.

Crasher

Last edited:
Premium Features