• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help Me Convert from Doo -> Poo

My only question is, why??? If Poo rode like my G5 and had the same reliability, I would buy another Poo. Until then, I'm quite happy on my Doo.
Poos ride so much better though. I bought a couple Doos, and my wife had some, and I always ended up going back to Polaris.

Reliability is a crapshoot. My family is a pretty good mix of Doos (the older guys) and Poos (younger riders).

Since I started riding regularly at about 12 years old (2006), there have been 2 engine failures out of our 12 Poos, and 3 engine failures out of the 10 Doos. There have been random little issues with both, bent many more Poo a arms, but 2 Doo bulkheads. All-in-all reliability and durability have been pretty equal for us.

Poos ride so much better though. I bought a couple Doos, and my wife had some, and I always ended up going back to Polaris.

Reliability is a crapshoot. My family is a pretty good mix of Doos (the older guys) and Poos (younger riders).

Since I started riding regularly at about 12 years old (2006), there have been 2 engine failures out of our 12 Poos, and 3 engine failures out of the 10 Doos. There have been random little issues with both, bent many more Poo a arms, but 2 Doo bulkheads. All-in-all reliability and durability have been pretty equal for us.

We can disagree on the ride. I've owned all the brands over the last 50 years. In 2012 I ordered a new Poo, thought it was awesome, so I bought a 2013 for a second sled, again , thought it was awesome. Until I bought a 2016 Axys, that was so much better. In 2017 when the G4 came out, I thought I would give it a try, wow. After riding the G4, I didn't want to ride the Poo anymore. Got rid of all the Poo's and have had quite a few Doo's since, extremely happy with them. In fairness, I've rented a couple of new Poo's just to see what the fuss was about. Not a bad sled, just not overly impressed. They felt underpowered compared to the Doo. Also felt super planted compared to Doo. My 23 Turbo Doo X Expert was great in deep snow, on more setup snow, I hated the T-motion xt. Really prefer T-motion. Again, if I spent more time on a Poo, I'm sure I could appreciate it more. On the trails to and from the trailer, I felt the Doo rode better. After riding my buddies Lynx, that blows everyone out of the water. Again, my biggest gripe with Poo is all the recalls, they're better than that. I'm used to Doo, so that's what I ride. In the end, it doesn't matter what other people think, it's what you like.

Premium Features

Back