• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.

OH....

AND...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fellow sledders !

I know one thing we all can agree on. It would be nice if we all could be riding in untouched powder with blue bird skies some where in the mountains. It was -21 air temp and a -43 wind chill here this morning. We made the national news. AGAIN! :face-icon-small-coo

Happy New Year!

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I know one thing we all can agree on. It would be nice if we all could be riding in untouched powder with blue bird skies some where in the mountains. It was -21 air temp and a -43 wind chill here this morning. We made the national news. AGAIN! :face-icon-small-coo

Happy New Year!

You mean to tell me that since trump
Took presidency and we’ve been drilling for more oil and gas and mining more coal and Minnesota is still cold during the winter!!!??

By Obama’s standards you guys should be experiencing record high temps, no ozone left at all, on your way to complete extinction.....

You guys are gunna be screwed when they start drilling that 19 MILLION acres of refuge!!

Better buy some stock in banana boat, y’all gunna need it!!!

J
Jan 15, 2010
You mean to tell me that since trump
Took presidency and we’ve been drilling for more oil and gas and mining more coal and Minnesota is still cold during the winter!!!??

By Obama’s standards you guys should be experiencing record high temps, no ozone left at all, on your way to complete extinction.....

You guys are gunna be screwed when they start drilling that 19 MILLION acres of refuge!!

Better buy some stock in banana boat, y’all gunna need it!!!

Have you been drinking this morning??

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Are you insinuating that shareholders are only the extremely wealthy?

You forget that pensions of teachers, police officers, DOT workers, etc. etc. are all invested. I'm a middle class income earner, and I'm a shareholder of public companies...

So, this extra cash that is disbursed to shareholders, benefits me, the middle class earner.

I hear ya.

Though I'm not insinuating, at all, that share holders are 'the extremely wealthy'...

My comment was related to this position you took in a couple posts above about corporate "Re-investment" from tax cuts ...which has shown through our past 50 or so years not to be true based our economic history.

It gets reinvested into the corporation, which means we as the consumers get better products, suppliers to that corporation will fill more orders, and the company will have more money to hire more workers.

What I AM saying is that it is not "re-invested" very often... and especially not by the larger corporations.

I really don't care WHO makes money off their stocks, or the converse, loses money from their stocks. Those people 'roll the dice' on their own :face-icon-small-sho

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Already bought one with a credit card when that movie came out!

Thanks to Obama, I Only had to stand outside the Safeway selling my food stamps for 2 months to pay for it!!

When you dont pay any taxes in the first place, there is no tax to be cut.....

You guys are all behind the curve!!

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I’m still trying to figure out if l’m “rich” or not. Nobody seems to be able to give me a definitive answer. :face-icon-small-con

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I've got a roof over my head, a wife who loves me, 5 kids with their heads on relatively strait, food in the cupboards & a job I enjoy.

I'm rich. Or at lease blessed.

Well hell, l’m only 60% rich/blessed then. No way I’m having 3 more kids though...might require me to get a job. :)

F-f-f-f-five kids :grouphug:? That explains a lot...:frusty:

Premium Features