• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
Wow, Donny said he wanted recognition for all he has accomplished, look, he even got an award-http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/12/2017-lie-year-russian-election-interference-made-s/

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Three weeks ago Obama compared Trump to Hitler. Hitler was an idealistic control freak. He owned the media. He hated capitalism, free speech, and personal gun ownership. He divided people by race & he did all he could to harm the race he hated most.

That's not Trump.
That's Obama.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Dems, Remember your predictions if Trump won election?
backlash of new terrorism
increase in gay-bashing
increase in racism
recession due to deportations
big drop in stock market
Wrong on all.
Do you now see that there is no basis for your hatred of Trump?
The media is the enemy.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Interesting article on how we got trump & where its headed.

Just read this article & thought some on both side of the whole "Trump Issue" might enjoy it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/trump-narnia-lizard-brain/549029/

I think he's absolutely right that both parties are disintegrating, and all I can say is the sooner the better.

Trump is just the latest symptom of the political disease that has been festering on both sides of the aisle for decades.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Couldn't bear to read it all. Painful!

Trump got elected because of people like me. The swamp is on both sides.
He got elected because he has run something unlike Obama.
Because he says it the way it is. Even if you don't agree, he doubles down. Why apologize, like Hillary, when you don't mean it. I always tell people, don't ask the question if you don't want the answer.
For the rule of law and borders. Supports our police. Obama is to blame for cops getting shot. He weighed in when he shouldn't have. Could have shut it down before it got started.
Lower taxes.
Federal overreach. Aren't you tired of people telling you what to do in your state? Turning your state into a park so they can come and visit?
Overregulation.
Smaller government. Get rid of the waste.
2nd amendment.
Supreme court.
Isis.
Immigration. Who is going to do these jobs is a lame defense. Get people off of welfare and give them a sense of self reliance and personal responsibility.
Work ethic. He worked Hillary in the dirt. He also spent way less.
Everybody is also tired of being called racist when it doesn't go some snowflakes way. There is racism everywhere but it doesn't help anybody's cause when you call everything racist. Immigration and enforcing the law has to do with borders and rule of law not race.
People are also tired of all the b's with Russia and all the impeachment talk and unfit to serve because they didn't get their way. I hated Obama but wasn't going to waste my time. Life is too short.
The left wants to keep their entitlement state because it keeps them up here and you down there. They sell class warfare because it is such an easy thing to sell.
Trump also got elected because of the media. It was supposed to report on thing to keep people informed and keep things in check. No longer. It is to push everyone's agenda. Kinda of like science. You were supposed to be sceptical. Not to use to push an agenda. The government was started for good but lost it's way. Union's were started for good but lost their way. If the people have the power the union gets screwed. If the union has the power the people get screwed.
I could keep going but I have to feed my daughter. She waits for nobody.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Couldn't bear to read it all. Painful!

Trump got elected because of people like me. The swamp is on both sides.
He got elected because he has run something unlike Obama.
Because he says it the way it is. Even if you don't agree, he doubles down. Why apologize, like Hillary, when you don't mean it. I always tell people, don't ask the question if you don't want the answer.
For the rule of law and borders. Supports our police. Obama is to blame for cops getting shot. He weighed in when he shouldn't have. Could have shut it down before it got started.
Lower taxes.
Federal overreach. Aren't you tired of people telling you what to do in your state? Turning your state into a park so they can come and visit?
Overregulation.
Smaller government. Get rid of the waste.
2nd amendment.
Supreme court.
Isis.
Immigration. Who is going to do these jobs is a lame defense. Get people off of welfare and give them a sense of self reliance and personal responsibility.
Work ethic. He worked Hillary in the dirt. He also spent way less.
Everybody is also tired of being called racist when it doesn't go some snowflakes way. There is racism everywhere but it doesn't help anybody's cause when you call everything racist. Immigration and enforcing the law has to do with borders and rule of law not race.
People are also tired of all the b's with Russia and all the impeachment talk and unfit to serve because they didn't get their way. I hated Obama but wasn't going to waste my time. Life is too short.
The left wants to keep their entitlement state because it keeps them up here and you down there. They sell class warfare because it is such an easy thing to sell.
Trump also got elected because of the media. It was supposed to report on thing to keep people informed and keep things in check. No longer. It is to push everyone's agenda. Kinda of like science. You were supposed to be sceptical. Not to use to push an agenda. The government was started for good but lost it's way. Union's were started for good but lost their way. If the people have the power the union gets screwed. If the union has the power the people get screwed.
I could keep going but I have to feed my daughter. She waits for nobody.

Awesome post.
Dead on.
Perfect.
Nailed it.
Thank you!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Teacher says "Every time a bell rings, Donald Trump tweets!"

"That's Right, That's Right. Attaboy Clarence!"

Seriously though, the whole Trump / Obama / Hillary / Bush thing etc...

The sky is not falling nor has been for a long time. Alarmists need to tone it down, whether they're on the "right" or "left."

I agree with you Gene.
But for a few on here, we have 7 more years of the sky falling.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
"Two psychologically unfit men crowing about their nukes. This is not a good way to start the New Year. Congress needs to deal with one of them and the UN Security Council needs to deal with the other.

Richard W Painter.
Former G.W. Bush White House Ethics Lawyer

Fake news.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
8:13 AM - Jan 2, 2018

The Truth.

There hasn’t been a fatal passenger airline crash in the US since 2009, according to the National Transportation Safety Board, and the last deadly commuter plane crash took place in Hawaii in 2013.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
DJT, in a tweet... of course :face-icon-small-dis

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Or potus is a FOOLISH IDIOT when he makes statements like this.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
@realDonaldTrump

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
8:13 AM - Jan 2, 2018

The Truth.

There hasn’t been a fatal passenger airline crash in the US since 2009, according to the National Transportation Safety Board, and the last deadly commuter plane crash took place in Hawaii in 2013.

The truth is that there was ONE fatal crash in 2013, Asiana Airlines Flight 214 in SanFran.... So it wasn't in 2009... but it still makes Trumps Tweet completely Fake News. :face-icon-small-sho

There WERE several fatal crashes of smaller planes in the US in 2017.

This is a stupid place to make a false claim like he did...

ASN

2017.... Five accidents involved cargo flights, five were passenger flights. Given the expected worldwide air traffic of about 36,800,000 flights, the accident rate is one fatal passenger flight accident per 7,360,000 flights.

The low number of accidents comes as no surprise, according to ASN President Harro Ranter: “Since 1997 the average number of airliner accidents has shown a steady and persistent decline, for a great deal thanks to the continuing safety-driven efforts by international aviation organisations such as ICAO, IATA, Flight Safety Foundation and the aviation industry.”

Yes, you read it right... per 7+ MILLION :face-icon-small-blu

Fake news via the Trump Twitter "feed" indeed :face-icon-small-con

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
DJT, in a tweet... of course :face-icon-small-dis

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Or potus is a FOOLISH IDIOT when he makes statements like this.

Pretty sure his statement is accurate.

F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
Trump could be a real life SNL comedian , he is such a clown it is hard to take him serious. It's kinda scary though to see him talk about a power,that he controls, that could end life for all of us, as we know it.I certainly hope there are enough sensible people in the white house to keep trump from getting drunk and pushing the button just to see what happens.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Sounds like Trump and Bannon got divorced recently.
I bet some of you Trump Chump Hero Worshipers are a little put back by that.
But, Trump did say he is the only one that matters.

Has anyone seen Michael Flynn recently?

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Pretty sure his statement is accurate.

What trump said was in a “immature” form. That’s for sure. But look at what he is dealing with in this situation!!?? Has that FAT KID done one thing mature in his life!? NOPE!

Kinda weird how some people think that because we have a ELECTED president that for some reason he has to abide be the most strict “political” language and can only say what his on his mind if that ONLY lines up with what the libs think he should be ALLOWED to say. Other wise it’s just just discredited as a loony talking.

I haven’t met a person or a post on this forum that is perfectly “POLITICALLY CORRECT” Every member on snowest writes things on this form the way “they see it”. It’s all their opinion!!

Wonder what those people would do under the scrutiny of millions of people!? Would they just decide to CAVE and just post what they think the general public or the “other side” wants to hear,
Or would they continue typing out what “THEY FEEL THE TRUTH IS”!!??? And say to themselves “ I don’t care what the others think, the way I think is what I feel is right and I’m going to say it!”

Mountain horse is a great source of knowledge for many things on a snowmobile, his posts have helped me out many times. And most of the things he posts are from the knowledge he’s gained from his own experiences.

Now just take all of that knowledge. And just throw it away, just because he’s not on the same “political belief as you”. Would you gain anything because you threw him away!? Or would you potentially loose something?

republicans are wanting trump To look good

And

Democrats are wanting trump to look bad.

Wonder what would happen to you mountain horse if you only chose to represent the sled you rode and not ANY OTHER BRAND as a mod on this site. You did nothing but talk trash about the short comings of all the other sleds but the one you chose. Would you still be credible on multiple forums? Or would you only be credible on the sled form that Correlates with the actual sled you ride?

This whole thing of trying to prove each other wrong is getting old.

I Don’t care what trump says and I don’t care what the other side says. Facts are facts no matter where they come from. And both sides just begging, clawing, biting, trying for the life of them to find one article to prove the other side is a “liar” or “wrong” is just getting old. Not one of us really knows what goes on at the White House. We all just rely on some news source and hope to god they are telling the actual Truth.

I Really don’t know what how any of that bull chit equates to us as snowmobilers though.

Ski doo, Polaris, Yamaha, arctic cat. They all tell us why and what make their sleds the best there is from year to year. And even if they all
Have their un advertised shortcomings and down right crap engineering, we still modify that sled and tweak it and make it work and call it the best sled ever. until the next season of new sleds comes about. And which comes another new choice.

If all your going to do is sit here and waist your time making trump look like chit from
All your own news sources your just wasting your time.

Obviously it really looks like most of the people on this thread have more of any opinion about politics than snowmobiling. But obviously they didn’t make their way into politics!

So They are just guys working and playing.

But for some reason they think their blow hole will make some huge difference blowing those political opinions on a snowmobile forum.

Last edited:
Premium Features