• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Again you are a moron. Even my 5th grader neighbor understands that Trump is president until inauguration in January.

What he doesn't get is that Trump will screw up everyone and everything until that date.

So again...what are you getting at?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Interesting read , last paragraph is hilarious
Fwd:
Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of Bush’s legal team were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF — Croft Architects & Engineers

USACE Savannah District US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF Fort Gordon, GA

croftandassociates.com

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Oh my, that seems to be a trigger for u. It's gonna be ok...

I will still ride a snowmobile with u and even help u get unstuck, all day long if that's what it takes to make sure u make it back the truck at the end of the day. How u treat me personally that day will determine if i ever ride with u again. treat me well and i will be ur friend.

I don't mind if you vote Democrat or Republican, we need both parties to keep each other in check.

Can u admit that the media has made up "the official office of the president elect" ?

Can u say that Joe Biden has not won the election?

Just say it, its the truth, it shouldn't hurt.

I may or may not be as smart as you, something we will probably never find out, I'm ok with that. U can call me names if it makes u feel better. That doesn't bother me either.

One thing that stands out to me, most Trump supporters are caring people that don't wish harm on others, i see lots of action to back up that observation.

A large share of Democratic voters say they want peace yet their actions do not back that up. (U notice i didn't say Biden voters.....)

If Biden wins, he will be my President till Kamala takes over, then she will be my President until the next election changes that.

No rioting....

Sent it

J
Jan 15, 2010
Interesting read , last paragraph is hilarious
Fwd:
Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of Bush’s legal team were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF — Croft Architects & Engineers

USACE Savannah District US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF Fort Gordon, GA
croftandassociates.com

so you are ok with Donny appointing activist judges and turning over the will of the people to steal an election?

Again, where’s the evidence of the “major fraud”? I haven’t seen anything real yet... along with Rudy’s pedophile in the parking lot there was a postal worker that swore he witnessed fraud and now recanted.

you do realize what it would do to the country and the world if what you spell out actually played out? You would be supporting the installation of a dictator, for real... whether you love mango or not no real American can support that. Pull your head out. Donny paid $25million to settle a fraud case, his past campaign managers are indicted or in prison for fraud, he even said that the election would be legit if he won and fake if he lost. And you sheeple still believe him. As mango would say... SAD.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Ok I'm done calling you names for the day. You seem like a sweet kid.

The media has announced the winner since 1884. President elect is the term. It is a formality. There are lots of formalities when presidents switch out. It normally goes pretty smoothly and professionally. Trump isnt normal so his acting out is being generally ignored. Until then he should do his job he was elected to do. No more rally events to stoke his ego. Votes still get counted according to each states laws and the electoral college meets next month. The supreme court isn't going to hear this case. It isnt the same situation as 2000.

Now let's act like adults and move on to kicking this pandemics ass.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
so you are ok with Donny appointing activist judges and turning over the will of the people to steal an election?

Again, where’s the evidence of the “major fraud”? I haven’t seen anything real yet... along with Rudy’s pedophile in the parking lot there was a postal worker that swore he witnessed fraud and now recanted.

you do realize what it would do to the country and the world if what you spell out actually played out? You would be supporting the installation of a dictator, for real... whether you love mango or not no real American can support that. Pull your head out. Donny paid $25million to settle a fraud case, his past campaign managers are indicted or in prison for fraud, he even said that the election would be legit if he won and fake if he lost. And you sheeple still believe him. As mango would say... SAD.

He has NOT recanted.
I really wish you would stop trying to spread lies and half truths.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Republicans really have become the party of oblivious morons huh

706627bad48495bf886485fe267a35ab.jpg

J
Jan 15, 2010
He has NOT recanted.
I really wish you would stop trying to spread lies and half truths.

Um yeah, ok... that guy just oozes credibility. I mean, between him and Rudy’s pedo this things in the bag... where to begin?
Have you read his affidavit? Wow... someone who knowingly lies, recants to the authorities once he realizes how much trouble he is in and then still wants his go fund me account would then go on YouTube with a convicted criminal (james okeefe) and try to call it back... yeah, why go to a lawyer when ya have someone like okeefe who has already been arrested for breaking into a senators office? Seriously, the best writers in Hollywood couldn’t make this crap up.

do you know how many ballots were postmarked on nov 3 in the post office he refers to? 2 of them. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.goerie.com/amp/6230622002

in his affidavit he acknowledged that he had issues with management previously.

if you had this info would you go to a lawyer, police or FBI or would you go to “project veritas”??? C’mon man, you are smart enough make enough money to afford a snowmobile, surely you can see through this garbage. Look at it with your own eyes, not through the distorted lens of Newsmax...

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Um yeah, ok... that guy just oozes credibility. I mean, between him and Rudy’s pedo this things in the bag... where to begin?
Have you read his affidavit? Wow... someone who knowingly lies, recants to the authorities once he realizes how much trouble he is in and then still wants his go fund me account would then go on YouTube with a convicted criminal (james okeefe) and try to call it back... yeah, why go to a lawyer when ya have someone like okeefe who has already been arrested for breaking into a senators office? Seriously, the best writers in Hollywood couldn’t make this crap up.

do you know how many ballots were postmarked on nov 3 in the post office he refers to? 2 of them. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.goerie.com/amp/6230622002

in his affidavit he acknowledged that he had issues with management previously.

if you had this info would you go to a lawyer, police or FBI or would you go to “project veritas”??? C’mon man, you are smart enough make enough money to afford a snowmobile, surely you can see through this garbage. Look at it with your own eyes, not through the distorted lens of Newsmax...
And u trust google, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS?
Whatever u say is correct, everyone else is wrong?
Whichever news outlet u chose is the correct one and all others are liars.

Thx.

U have the lotto numbers too?

Everyone has their choice and believe its the best.

U shouldn't condemn everyone that doesn't follow ur beliefs but offer evidence and let them chose which to believe.

Sent it

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The left sure is against finding out where the truth lies in all of this.
I don't want either candidate to win fraudulently. That's all I'm hoping for.
Seems too radical for some I guess?

J
Jan 15, 2010
And u trust google, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS?
Whatever u say is correct, everyone else is wrong?
Whichever news outlet u chose is the correct one and all others are liars.

Thx.

U have the lotto numbers too?

Everyone has their choice and believe its the best.

U shouldn't condemn everyone that doesn't follow ur beliefs but offer evidence and let them chose which to believe.

Sent it

no, I trust my own assessment of the information that I see and I try to look at sources with varying viewpoints to sift through the BS. I did offer evidence, like the fact that there were 2 votes postmarked that date where this joker was working and that his signed affidavit says he had issues with management... oozing with credibility alright. How come none of these allegations have cell phone video along with them and yet people manage to post selfie’s of every other minute of their lives?

critical thinking, you should try it sometime...
I’ll call out bullsh!t when I see it. How about the FACT that Donny has screamed foul every time he has lost an election?? He lost Iowa to Cruz in 2016 straight up, guess what he said? Exactly the same thing as now, “he stole the election “. he also said that when Obama beat Romney in 2012. But you guys just keep believing him. Remember the old saying “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”? I’d say that applies here...

again, where is the REAL evidence? If the dems cheated so bad and the deep state is all powerful then why is turtlehead still running the senate? Why do you believe the guy who has been screaming wolf for years and still hasn’t managed to produce anything concrete?

You guys screamed that the left would turn the us into Venezuela and now your sitting on your thumbs and hoping Donny does just that.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
no, I trust my own assessment of the information that I see and I try to look at sources with varying viewpoints to sift through the BS. I did offer evidence, like the fact that there were 2 votes postmarked that date where this joker was working and that his signed affidavit says he had issues with management... oozing with credibility alright. How come none of these allegations have cell phone video along with them and yet people manage to post selfie’s of every other minute of their lives?

critical thinking, you should try it sometime...
I’ll call out bullsh!t when I see it. How about the FACT that Donny has screamed foul every time he has lost an election?? He lost Iowa to Cruz in 2016 straight up, guess what he said? Exactly the same thing as now, “he stole the election “. he also said that when Obama beat Romney in 2012. But you guys just keep believing him. Remember the old saying “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”? I’d say that applies here...

again, where is the REAL evidence? If the dems cheated so bad and the deep state is all powerful then why is turtlehead still running the senate? Why do you believe the guy who has been screaming wolf for years and still hasn’t managed to produce anything concrete?

You guys screamed that the left would turn the us into Venezuela and now your sitting on your thumbs and hoping Donny does just that.
Ur not biased at alll....
"Look at it with your own eyes, not through the distorted lens of Newsmax..."

Hello Mcfly...... ur own words scream bias.

You have to listen to both sides to form and educated decision....

U only believe the media outlets that u choose to believe. U use ur opinion to decide what is true and knock anyone that does the same thing, with a different media choice... hypocrisy at its best.

U are a smart person, that is obvious but u still are not smart enough to see that you let ur emotions control ur beliefs. Any argument against this statement only validates it's truth.
U can lie to urself all u want, ur only fooling urself.

As far as voter fraud and stolen elections. I know as much as u, which really is nothing. Only what the media (social and mainstream) has stated.

Now, what if there is truth to these accusations?
I prefer there is an investigation and the outcome verifies the electoral process is secure.

Myself, i would prefer to start fresh, December 3rd, with the military in charge of the entire process. All new votes.
I definitely have much more faith in our military than political state representatives.

Look at how u keep screaming Donny is a bad person doing bad things. The government has spent $20-40million of our taxpayer dollars investigating him and the whole Republican party to find no incriminating evidence. But in ur head, ur right and all these professionals waisted government money and time.

Sent it

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol do the election over. I was waiting for someone to say that. With the military involved. Holy **** I can't believe you actually typed it out.

Anyway, JTK is right. He has pulled this cheating, isn't fair, rigged bullshit so many times. It is his character flaw. One of many.

Here is HRC calling him out on it in 2016.

Love the news source debate. Completely circular logic. It goes nowhere. He is giving you a counter point and you give it no pause. I swear people think that if it isn't a video recording it didn't happen. Then when they see it they still find a way to dispute it. It isn't healthy to distrust everything. Look at the older guys here and see how screwed in the head they have gotten. They will take that to their death bed. Only in their last breath will they consider how rotten they have become and beg for forgiveness.

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
A fresh start would be quicker, easier than trying to pick through everything. That is simple enough for everyone to understand.

It might even instill more Americans to come out and vote. Its pathetic that we can't get 75-85% of the people to vote.

I want an honest election, simple and JTK just want Trump out at any cost. The only thing he has done to negatively impact ur personal life is, hurt ur feelings.

Sent it

Premium Features