• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Trump is still the president. Just sayin.

Happy early Veterans Day, i thank you for ur courage and commitment to protecting all of America.

Sent it

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
#AUDIT THE VOTE Remove all doubt !!!!

That's really not a bad idea , forensic auditor , Biden's son would welcome them with open arms if he's not suicided . They are sworn to an oath and if they break that oath they are history , done , finished and very lucky if they don't go to prison . There are no sides , it's either right or wrong .

Nothing like an ambulance chasing attorney or a crooked politician .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol the levels that these corrupt Republicans will go to fool you guys is hilarious. Multiple Bannon FB pages got pulled yesterday also.

Geez didn't you dummies teach your kids to not trust everything you read on the internet? Then you go an absorb fake YouTube, FB, 4chan, twitter garbage like a sponge. Just to share with your fellow angry male friends and probably your embarrassed kids. Your browser history must be a landmine for the IT department. Lol

9ee4387693cb889495fcc013a135d4b3.jpg

J
Jan 15, 2010
I refuse to believe the President of the United States slammed the United States Armed Forces .

um yeah, like you didn’t hear Donny do just that? I sure did, clear as day. Multiple times. Any of you guys ever read 1984? If you haven’t you should, your statement above versus what actually happened would fit right into that book.

“who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past”...

you guys really need to look at this situation from a distance. The Secretary of State saying today that “there will be a smooth transition to trumps second term” is some of the more chilling sh!t I’ve heard in years.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I can tell u with 100% certainty, today 11-10-20, Joe Biden is not the President elect of the united sates. Donald Trump is the President.

Can anyone(besides the crazy and crooked media) argue these facts?

Sent it

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I'll look into that Kirk , here's one that's been posted and it sure seems to have a lot of truth to it since you mentioned 1984

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I can tell u with 100% certainty, today 11-10-20, Joe Biden is not the President elect of the united sates. Donald Trump is the President.

Can anyone(besides the crazy and crooked media) argue these facts?

Sent it
My goodness how do they let someone so intelligent be among us?

Are you hinting at the electoral college hasn't met yet for their ceremony? Are you suggesting that the media can't count to 270?

If not...what the **** are you talking about? Do you need a link to one of the basic civics lessons from grade school?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
My goodness how do they let someone so intelligent be among us?

Are you hinting at the electoral college hasn't met yet for their ceremony? Are you suggesting that the media can't count to 270?

If not...what the **** are you talking about? Do you need a link to one of the basic civics lessons from grade school?
It is indeed a fact. U didn't disagree.
Just read it.... how does it make u feel?

Tell us if it hurts or if it doesn't bother u at all.

Another fact, this Friday is the 13th of November.

Does that trigger anyone?

Sent it

Premium Features