• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Live on pay per view.
3ff38d6460c45061da3c3d50778ef238.jpg

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Never gave him a chance, eh? How about he never gave himself a chance. Respect needs to be earned, Donny just expects you to worship him. He sh!t on any opposition on day 1. Anyone who disrespects the service of a military veteran who spent years in the Hanoi Hilton regardless of political agreement will NEVER get my respect and it’s downright appalling he gets any of yours. There are some things you just don’t do, and if someone is willing to disrespect the military service and sacrifice of a guy like McCain just to further his own political career he is a piece of garbage and should never be president.

that’s just one example of thousands, but dont you ever complain about Donny not getting respect, that fat fu$k earned whatever lack of respect he gets.
This is one of your dumber posts.

Just because u were in the military does not make u a saint or exempt from any wrong doing.

I have respect for any and all respectable people whether they were in the military or not. Being a vet does not give u a free pass on life and all that comes with it. U still have to be a respectable person.

U have some good points in some of ur posts, don't be stupid just because ur angry. Keep composure and post more intellectually.

Party on.

Sent it

J
Jan 15, 2010
This is one of your dumber posts.

Just because u were in the military does not make u a saint or exempt from any wrong doing.

I have respect for any and all respectable people whether they were in the military or not. Being a vet does not give u a free pass on life and all that comes with it. U still have to be a respectable person.

U have some good points in some of ur posts, don't be stupid just because ur angry. Keep composure and post more intellectually.

Party on.

Sent it

Winston Churchill once said that the art of diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions. In the case I cited above Donny could say whatever about McCains political life, but when he crossed the line to insult that kind of sacrifice he went where no sane and reasonable individual would go. No one who can’t recognize a line like that can ever be a real effective leader. That’s straight up psychopathic bullish!t. And defending that kind of garbage from someone who is supposed to be looked up to by your kids puts you right in there with him.

maybe I’m just going off on this tangent because it’s Remembrance Day up here in a couple days, but I’m not gonna let that one go, all politics aside...

on another note, turns out one of the guys uncle Rudy had spewing BS in the sex shop parking lot press conference is a convicted pedophile. Those clowns are just oozing credibility...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
There's some serious BS going on with what happened and is happening with McCain and his wife .
Since when does a red white and blue soldier do something as stupid as choose a running mate like the one he did ? I personally about dropped to my knees in horror , and since when does a wife of a fallen soldier destroy what he stood for by stepping across the line .

God and Country

I refuse to believe the President of the United States slammed the United States Armed Forces .

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
The cutest thing about right wing conspiracy theories is how one-sided they are. If you're going down that road, why get lazy? Might as well explore more scenarios!

It's totally plausible that the democrat's cheated and won.... but not at all plausible that the republicans cheated, but still lost? Why would one side be more inclined to voter fraud than the other? We know the Donald will do anything to win...don't we?

Also totally not plausible that the administration who's been playing up voter fraud before any votes were even cast, actually perpetuated the fraud, and scapegoated the dems to intentionally de-legitimize the election, as a means of staying in power? Even tho they themselves have been "warning" of.....exactly that happening? Why the warnings then....why not play it off like you had no idea, let the commie scum get over confident, and then REALLY stick it to them?

It's only not-crazy if it fits my narrative, and the guy who lies constantly....probably isn't lying in this particular instance. Not like he has anything to gain...

Last edited:

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
The cutest thing about right wing conspiracy theories is how one-sided they are.

It's totally plausible that the democrat's cheated and won.... but not at all plausible that the republicans cheated, but still lost.

Also totally not plausible that the administration who's been playing up voter fraud before any votes were even cast, actually perpetuated the fraud to intentionally de-legitimize the election.

That's crazy talk right? It's only not-crazy if it fits my narrative, and the guy who lies constantly....probably isn't lying in this particular instance. Not like he has anything to gain...
#AUDIT THE VOTE Remove all doubt !!!!

Premium Features