• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help me Build the "PERFECT" SnoWest Snowmobile trailer

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That's odd; my last mirage had the drop stabilizers. As skibreeze said lower tongue, drop stabilizers, raise tongue to apply pressure to stabilizers. This worked loading/unloading cars as well.
And I agree.
That would be a good way to load the Drop Stabilizers.
Is it possible that the Scissors style has a longer total range of movement than the drop??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think the scissor jacks would be full of snow and salt and rust. Be a pain to crank.

Agreed.
Don't see any way around that.

But if I am going to park the trailer for a couple days, then the 5 minutes to set up the supports seems pretty reasonable to make sure the detached trailer is SECURE and not moving around..

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Agreed.
Don't see any way around that.

But if I am going to park the trailer for a couple days, then the 5 minutes to set up the supports seems pretty reasonable to make sure the detached trailer is SECURE and not moving around..

keep a mini-impact in the trailer charged up with the proper socket .... should make quick work of it

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Make sure you take a lot of pictures when you pick up your trailer! Can't wait
To see it

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Will be headed down to our Salt Lake City Snow Show tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing the new 2014 Demo Trailers that Mirage will have on display.

Will make my final option choices there in person and then TURN IN THE BUILD ORDER!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
At the SnoWest Show Show today, looking at all the trailers SIDE by SIDE.
Best possible way to compare and contrast each of the manufacturers.

Premium Features