• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
I suppose sunday is out of the question for most but it's the only day I have off. Sunday rides suck for mondays. I was ran over by the loaner sled post belt failure during a wheelie resulting in a 40 mph endo. My new gear has gashes from the carbides, so does my skin...lol

I
Nov 26, 2007
Neither place with a bar was open earlier this year. Are they open now??? Last time I checked Backwoods was the only place open. That would be sweet if the other places were open.

Hmmm...I think I'm heading that way this weekend...I'll ask around about lodging. If there's no bar then I might drag the camper down as a trial for A-man.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
The bar and cafe are open Thursday thru Monday, I left a message asking about rooms. I'll post if they have any open yet when I hear back.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
The bar and cafe are open Thursday thru Monday, I left a message asking about rooms. I'll post if they have any open yet when I hear back.

Mag,
What do you hear about rooms? Looks like there are going to be some of us up from Kenai for this run as well! :D Post a phone # for them as well if you have one. Thanks

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Mag,
What do you hear about rooms? Looks like there are going to be some of us up from Kenai for this run as well! :D Post a phone # for them as well if you have one. Thanks

hey grandpa..are ya bringing the little chit that only thinks of things that arnt good for ya at that age along?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
The backwoods lodge has rooms but no bar or restaurant 1-800 292-2232 I haven't heard back from the Cantwell lodge but we'll see what we can find when we're down there tomorrow!

Premium Features