• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Dash..

Thanks for coming down this weekend.

Sorry about the snow conditions yesterday and today. Just means we get more to play on when the weather breaks.

Ridegrat and crew.. If I can break away one weekend I try to link up with you guys on your end.

Jason, Tell Stanely how terrible the snow was here so he won't feel so bad..:beer;:beer;

C
Jan 13, 2009
Palmer AK
Tomarow

Going to Cantwell with a buddy tomarow morning. I,m full up (single cab and 2 place trailer) so I'm no help their, maybe you can make it, anybody else is welcome too. Rode their Sunday with Mag and Phil- had a blast- trying to talk them into going too.

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Pole , Alaska
Dash..

Sorry about the snow conditions yesterday and today. Just means we get more to play on when the weather breaks.

Ridegrat and crew.. If I can break away one weekend I try to link up with you guys on your end.

Jason, Tell Stanely how terrible the snow was here so he won't feel so bad..:beer;:beer;

Hey Spook,
I ended up riding at summit with Scott and Robbyn sat. and sun. The weather was great sat. but snowing hard sun. we still had a great ride both days. Since there was no school and parent teacher conferences today we just let the kids practice at the snocross track. I am still going to try to come down and ride before the hillclimb.
Stanley

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Sounds good

Hey Spook,
I ended up riding at summit with Scott and Robbyn sat. and sun. The weather was great sat. but snowing hard sun. we still had a great ride both days. Since there was no school and parent teacher conferences today we just let the kids practice at the snocross track. I am still going to try to come down and ride before the hillclimb.

Sounds good to me. It hasn't stopped snowing since Sunday. We should have good snow..:beer;:beer;

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Stuck? :confused: He's everybodys' hero this weekend....

Ya that guy can ride AND hooky-bob like no other!;)

It was good to finally ride w/ ya Dash. We are all impressed with ya girl!:beer;

Spook, thanks again for putting this weekend together. Everyone we meet was just awesome. Next time I'll make sure to bring more parts and less Jeager!

I'll be looking forward to seeing and riding with the Valdez crew again ASAP! You just let me know when you're headed this way and we'll make it happen!

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Next Ride

I don't mind working on it to get things together, but can't be done alone. If ppl are willin to help < I have no problem heading it up.

so ---

T Day weekend >>? -- P Ville ?

Where for Xmas/New Years ? --- Turanagain ?

Where for MLK wkend in Jan? --- Eureka ?

Where for Presidents wkend in Feb? --- Valdez?

Where for St Pattys Wkend in March? --- Cantwell ?

April 8-12 - Arcitc Man -Summit

I havent rode in Pville or Cantwell so don't know when is the best time.

??????

Where is the next forum ride? Cantwell ? St Patricks day is on a Tuesday.

Another 4M ride already? I barely recovered from the last one:D
Ridgerat, there is a proof somewhere that quite a few of you guys can hooky-bob (even wearing tractor-sole boots, hahaha), there is also a photo to remind Matt that he won a spatula set and another photo of black and blue tongues from all the jello shots :beer;
Of course bunch of awesome mountains and highmarkers, jumpers, stuckers...
Was I the only one with a camera?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
The Valdez ride was awesome, I can never get over how intimidating it can be to ride there. It was nice to meet everyone, and hope some of the other people that were there will join the forum. Its too bad we were not able to ride on Sunday do to being socked in, but hopefully we will make up for it come Hillclimb weekend. I would like to thank Spook, and some of the other Valdez locals for showing us some of your awesome riding areas. As for ridgerat, and his crew, you guys did an awesome job of dragging your sled out and surviving the ride down the ridge. Very impressive. It was nice to meet everyone, and look forward to the next time.

Premium Features