• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Ridgerat, I went to Carrs in Palmer today, and they were out of Jeager... Have you been shopping here lately? :D

What spare parts are you guys bringing (beside oil, belts and ducktape) ?

Nope wasn't me, I bought out Sams Club stock of Yeager!

I'm not sure what I'll bring for EXTRA parts, heck I still don't have quite ENOUGH parts to build my sled yet!:(

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Last minute info.

For those of you who need Polaris parts etc.

The new shop here will be open on Sat. Plus Bob will be at the Avy class Fri night. If you forget your avy gear they will have two spare pack combos to rent.

They will have Polaris 112 race gas to sell by the gallon. oil and misc. stuff just incase.

Soo far the weather is clear and 23 F. out Might turn out to be a great weekend..:beer;:beer;

R
Nov 27, 2008
Reconnaissance is the act of observing and reporting on what you see. Not actually doing it. We leave that to the pros;). But it was pretty sweet.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Reconnaissance is the act of observing and reporting on what you see. Not actually doing it. We leave that to the pros;). But it was pretty sweet.

Isn't that what we did? we observed and reoprted to the rest of the group what a bunch of whimps they were..:beer;:beer;

Sorry you can't come down maybe we will see again during hillclimb?

I took a break from driving in Eureka, got to Valdez at 8PM, clear sky (stars all over), lots of moose on the road, and if the weather is at least decent tomorrow, I am riding! We are suppose to hook up with Spook in mid morning (after Ridgerat and his crew get in)....
So far I had only 2 guys interested in the class, so it might not happen...
Rick, I will try to notify you somehow before 7pm Friday....
See ya soon, Dasha

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Thanks Dasha, let me know either way. I Sold my sled so I am sledless for probably till spring but I will be down in Valdez at my buddys that bought my sled so If anybody needs a hand or anything let me know. Also It would be cool too meet up with some more off you at the bar or something so keep me in the loop on whats going on.

Rick

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Wish I could be there, but gota work. Someone has got to pay the bills. I want to do a birthday ride on Tuesday if anyone is interested in going.

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
I could MAYBE meet up with you in Eureka (or anywhere on th Glen Hwy) on my way back from Valdez if I stay here long enuff....

Where did you plan on riding?
I am really not sure. Eureka sound good to me. If you get back before Tuesday, give me a shout. Mike, Wes and whoever else want to join is more than welcome. . Have fun and be safe! :beer;

A
Dec 8, 2008
Wasilla Ak
AK M8 Five of us will be riding petersville tommorow. Then sunday hope to do turney on the m-1000's with aron[AK1000]. Will have to work during the week.I stayed home from valdez to fix sled [bad wiring harness] an ad new parts . Looks good but cant post picture. XXXmod rod light caulling with some vents and stuff. Maybe Dasha can show me how to post pictures later. Hope the ride is good and safe.:D:beer;

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
AK M8 Five of us will be riding petersville tommorow. Then sunday hope to do turney on the m-1000's with aron[AK1000]. Will have to work during the week.I stayed home from valdez to fix sled [bad wiring harness] an ad new parts . Looks good but cant post picture. XXXmod rod light caulling with some vents and stuff. Maybe Dasha can show me how to post pictures later. Hope the ride is good and safe.:D:beer;
Sounds sweet dude. I wish I could go, but duty calls. I ordered all of my black parts yesterday along with the a-arms and picked up some powder pro skies. It should look pretty sick when I am done. Give me a shout and let me know how the riding was 301-7755. Be safe . We will hook up and hit it next weekend.

For all of you who decided to be a couch potatoes this weekend....:beer;

DSC08963.jpg

DSC08998.jpg

DSC08979.jpg

DSC09001.jpg

DSC09011.jpg

DSC09013.jpg

DSC09019.jpg

DSC09036.jpg

Premium Features