• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Well guys, I hate to say this but we are bailing out of the forum ride. Just something about 2' of fresh powder an hour from from home rather than a 9 hr drive to the windblown hard stuff. I/we were looking forward to this, I even have the camper on and loaded! But with the new snow here, we just have to stay and tear it up. We'll be at A-man and will see many of you there.

I am with tim on this one as well guys..(in fact..thats where I am going)...guys all have a great ride and be safe....

So honestly boyz what was it that scared you away ! :D

1) My superior riding skills

2) The massive hp of the dragon

or

3) My rugged good looks ....:beer;:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Rumor has it the GREEN TOE FUNGUS is CONTAGIOUS!!

So honestly boyz what was it that scared you away ! :D

1) My superior riding skills

2) The massive hp of the dragon

or

3) My rugged good looks ....:beer;:beer;

Hey Mag, it's just that the powder that just dropped South of here is just that awesome.................................yeah we are that shallow ............when the Pow is THAT DEEP!!:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhZpV7-Ndo

M

Modedmach1

Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
I'm leavin in a couple hours. We are parking at 191 or at the tower south of the igloo. Black GMC with a camper & a black Duramax & lots of cold beer.:D:beer;

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Mini Forum ride

We missed the Cantwell ride, but had a mini Forum ride with theultrarider, the_dougdangerak, DVarmit, AKSnowrider, AK800RMK151 and a few other non SWesters. Awsome day of telling lies, technical climbs (trees for traction;)) and deep snow. 2 days of awsome riding....time for some pain meds....Sure is fun getting old:rolleyes:

Premium Features