• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
NTS - 06 AC Xfire 700 SP 136

06 AC Xfire 700 Sno Pro 136”

Kelly Blue Book-
Suggested Retail Value
$5710

Add-ons
MBRP Can
V force Reeds
Fly Risers & Handlebars
2’’ Track
Hand Guards
Tow Hitch
Mtn Skis
Ice Scratchers
Has under 3k on it.

ASKING $ 4,500
CALL OR PM me @
607-435-2002

SLP Powder Pro's

9 1/2" Powder Pro carbide runners? Just the carbides, a little to aggressive for me! $35 (Thats less then 1/2 price) they look like new.

Last edited:
A few XP parts

Grip N Rip upper and lower A arm brackets "NEW" $70

2 sets of vents "New" shock tower and max flows. Purchased from idahodoo. $90

Smitty's drop brackets black $50

All part NEW except the drop brackets. I decided not drill out and lower front.

For Sale....Cermanic coated slp single and can for polaris prox 700 or 800. No dents. Little surface rust. $300.00
Pm me if interested

I have two 7-tooth 3" pitch Wahl drivers if someone wants them. They have about 25 miles on them and some wear to the tips. Apparently they have to "wear" in to the track which I didn't like so I just installed Avids. From what I've read, some people have had good luck with them, and others hate them. But, they're $80 drivers for FREE, so maybe someone can use them. A case of beer upon trade would be alright too :D

08 M1000 162" orange in color. 900 miles. - orange/black slydog powderhound skis, AMP 2" bar riser, secondary mods, nose screen kit, LED tail light bar, VE rear bumper, new stock seat, runs excellent!

new price = $8000obo

Bark buster front end

I have a Timber sled bark buster front end for sale. Brand new still in the box and never seen the snow. Would like 1200.00 and the shipping cost to where ever you are located at. PM me if you are interested.

2001 Arctic Cat 800 Engine

Parting out a freshly rebuilt (4-500 miles) 800 from a 2001 Mountain Cat. Everything is in top shape except the PTO side rod (bearing went out, shop won't cover it). I found another complete motor for what it will cost me to fix this one.

Cylinders are still crosshached, piston's are like new.
Crank was new at rebuild (4-500 miles)
V-Force 2 reeds
TM 40mm flatslide carbs
Selling it all. The motor is mostly apart (case is not split) so I can get you just the part you need.

PM me with what you want and I'll let you know how much.

Last edited:
SLP Powder Pros/ Simmons Gen 2

Have a pair of SLP Power Pros with rev/xp mounting hardware on them and a pair of Simmons Generation 2 with IQ hardware on them. Asking $300obo for the SLPs and $340obo for the Simmons. Interested in trades for:
Ski Doo Pilots
Garmin Rino 530

I will be in anchorage the 24 and the 27's and in Soldotna 25 and 26.

benjcallahan@gmail.com

Thanks

Premium Features

Back