• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
156-2.5 3inch-pitch 16wide for sale like new about four or five rides on it i paid 825 will take 650 please call eric 388-5329 im in north pole

Need a gas tank for a 97 AC EXT.

Also need a complete skid for a MXZ Renegade, SC-4 Skid.

Or

Need a right rail for SC-4 Skid and a right side torsion bar(the bar that connects the rail to the tunnel near the right foot.)

1999 arctic cat 700 powder special 136 x 2 runs good just need money. comes with cover and original powder ski's.
asking 1500$ pm me if interested or have any questions. thnx

IMG00736.jpg

I have two 2004 440 Doo race shocks for an FX Nytro or Ski-Doo.

They are the c36 clickers and have been shortened to 17.5". Less than 100 miles since being rebuilt. Stock valving and springs so they are pretty stiff. Awesome shocks and perfect for a ditch banger or jumper. Springs were just powdercoated. They are in excellent condition.

*** On the Nytro They use the stock bolt holes and bolts and I will supply the four washers(2 per side) needed to shim the bottom. ***

$700

Caleb

Here are a few pics of the shocks and how I ran the ressis on my Nytro.

front-2.jpg

ressis.jpg

shocks.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: icr
WTB---- Rev 800ho cyl

i dropped a ring last week and am in search of a jug for my 800ho. please call me if you have a stock cylinder you would like to get rid of.
thanks, JJ 351-8396

i dropped a ring last week and am in search of a jug for my 800ho. please call me if you have a stock cylinder you would like to get rid of.
thanks, JJ 351-8396

Try Marty Mobley at AK Sleds and Cycles in the Valley or try him at Hartley Polaris.

haha are you joking me man? i traded my 04 f7 and a grand for it. i had to put a new track, tunnel extension, chaincase, new heads, gaskets, skis, bars, all new plastics, new computer and wiring, headlight controller, hifax, radius rod and gas tank so let me see maybe its your boy who sold it to me as a pos but i dropped some cash to get it working right and looking right. so think before you speak or maybe just dont speak

haha are you joking me man? i traded my 04 f7 and a grand for it. i had to put a new track, tunnel extension, chaincase, new heads, gaskets, skis, bars, all new plastics, new computer and wiring, headlight controller, hifax, radius rod and gas tank so let me see maybe its your boy who sold it to me as a pos but i dropped some cash to get it working right and looking right. so think before you speak or maybe just dont speak

WOW....someone got taking to the cleaners. Not to be an ***, but a polished turd is still a turd. Just becuase you but all that money into it, doest mean you are goin to get that much out of. What yr is it anyway? 2005? Doesnt really matter, you gave a 1000 bux and a 04 f7 for a real POS. I call bull****, there is no way you paid that much for it when it needed all that done to it. I am trying to give you the benifit of the doubt of not being that retarded, but you are making if very tough.

OH and good luck selling it, I had a hard time selling a 2003 rmk 800 vertical escape, with ton of extras for what I was asking. I ended up selling it for 3850. And it didnt need all that replaced. To me, when someone says that they had to replace all that, it tells me that it was rode pretty hard.

Edit: I just went on CS, yours is a 03, on a good day that thing still aint worth 5grand. Hell just a couple ads down from your's is a 2005 AC king Cat for 5500, hmmmm lets see which one........

Last edited:
WOW....someone got taking to the cleaners. Not to be an ***, but a polished turd is still a turd. Just becuase you but all that money into it, doest mean you are goin to get that much out of. What yr is it anyway? 2005? Doesnt really matter, you gave a 1000 bux and a 04 f7 for a real POS. I call bull****, there is no way you paid that much for it when it needed all that done to it. I am trying to give you the benifit of the doubt of not being that retarded, but you are making if very tough.

OH and good luck selling it, I had a hard time selling a 2003 rmk 800 vertical escape, with ton of extras for what I was asking. I ended up selling it for 3850. And it didnt need all that replaced. To me, when someone says that they had to replace all that, it tells me that it was rode pretty hard.

Edit: I just went on CS, yours is a 03, on a good day that thing still aint worth 5grand. Hell just a couple ads down from your's is a 2005 AC king Cat for 5500, hmmmm lets see which one........

Calm down, breathe buddy, lol.

Rev parts for sale

Selling the parts off my parts sled to fund more riding...

800 HO Motor 700 Miles .....$1700
with carbs/electronics/wiring/ ........$2300
carbs ..............................$350
electronics/computer...........$300
wiring..............................$100
TRA clutch........................$500
A-arms(all are straight).....$40 ea
Stock Air box (all) ............$40
Tach/Speed Cluster...........$150
136 SC-3 Skid..................$200
vforce reeds....................$150

I have other parts... tunnel is no good and no chaincase parts(lol). Various other small parts not listed. If you email me it will go straight to my phone.

All prices are OBO - PM or email me - trav907@gmail.com

haha are you joking me man? i traded my 04 f7 and a grand for it.

You mean your 04 F7 with 7,000 miles on it? What a gem that was. He sold it for 1500....so 1500 for the F7 plus a grand would be 2500....which is HALF of what your asking for it. So no, no joke.

Edit: Props for signing your neg rep....But I would've guessed it was you anyways :)

Premium Features

Back