• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys i have an interesting item for sale, its a 2005 steve ramon edition ktm 450sx with a ad boivin track and ski kit on it, I just got it all completed and have ridden it only a few times, and sadly have to part due to job issues, the kit was 3k and the bike has about 20 hours on it, bike also comes with black excel rims tripple clamps titanium pipe and exhaust,exc. the bike is loaded. the bike is wrapped in orange carbon fiber looking stickers, runs and is excellent condition, way more then what i am asking invested .....price is 6500 for everything, to change it back to a summer bike... only takes about 30 min if that. As you can see in the pictures the bike is very clean and from the radiator pic you can see that it has almost no Dents in them at all! call me at 232 0271 with any questions if you are seriously interested otherwise just message me with any small questions Thanks guys!! oh and my name is Scott

bike for sale!!! 001.jpg bike for sale!!! 002.jpg bike for sale!!! 003.jpg bike for sale!!! 004.jpg

slydog powderhounds

I had bought these skis last spring , color (blue) and they have hardware mount for a skidoo. asking 250.0b0 awsome skis but im just changing colors.

Last edited:
Cat m1000 parts

Got stock pipes & cans [3]162x15x2.25 extreme tracks.rear skid arms and rear/rear fox shock and springs ,steering posts, low windsheilds ,seats,air boxes,gearing and other various items.:):beer; no cowlings or arms!

07 m1000 153" 1300ish miles. Can sell either with all mods or without. $8500-$12500, depending on what stays on it. As it sits now Approx. 440#; 180ish HP.

100_4172 10-09-59.jpg back pic..jpg

Does anyone have a wrecked ZX hood lying around that you want to get ride of for somewhat of a cheap price? dont care what color. Thanks.

-Anchorage/Eagle River area.

I Have 2 ZX chassis for Sale.

No engines.

a lot of the suspension / track is off of one. its basically just a chassis looks like a 144 or 136" tunnel, good condition

One has a camoplast 151 or 144" track, good chassis no skis or a lot of the suspension components up front

I also have a **** load of random parts for these sleds so if you need something ZX let me know.

AK hockey I have a hood but I am going to hold on to it for a little bit because I might put it on my sled, or keep it as a complete package.

Camoplast Maverick 162" 16" wide. The track is very well used with riipped lugs througout. Has been on a Turbo Apex for the last couple years. There is plenty of life left in the track for someone looking for a use other than all out climbing. The track still got around as good as anything in the mountains when I last ran it. Time to upgrade to a Camo Extreme 2.5".

$100

I also have a stock rear skid off an Apex Mountain with an upgraded rear shock. Excellent mod for any RX-1s out there wanting substantial weight savings. 162" rails. $650

Timbersled lightweight Drop bracket Kit. Saves 6.5 lbs. off of a Mtn Apex or Vector. $165 new will sell for $90 Firm.

Last edited:
Anyone got a set of slp twins laying around for a prox 800??? My boys are getting thin and I'm tired of weldiing them up. Thanks

Premium Features

Back