• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
...I changed the frt plastic/bumper on my 08 dragon 800(09 update plastic/bumper kit), so I have the original stuff, all is in good condition (1 small slit in the right tub from the clutch but has never been a problem with snow/water intrusion) $250.00.Pm me....

HPG x package piggybacks for REV

came off my 03 REV w/X package, have the piggybacks, springs included, 700 miles on them since they were rebuilt, could probably be freshened up. I think they were right around 18 inches center to center, I'll have to double check. Don't really know what they're worth, some dude was trying to get $400 for a set on cragislist, which seems a bit steep to me, hows $325 OBO I'm definitley open to offers, I have no use for them. I'm looking for a big wheel kit as something in partial trade. Possibly other rev or xp parts. I'll try to get a picture up in a bit.

2005 Renegade MXZ 600HO chaincase inner and outer halves needed. I learned today that its the same on the ZX chassis all the way up to 07 REV

Post up or pm if you got something!! We want to go riding this weekend so any help is greatly appreciated!

2008 Arctic Cat track 162x15x2.25 Camoplast track.

2008 Arctic Cat 2.25" x 162" Camoplast track. Like new 500 miles.
call Ryan
907-252-9562
The track is located in Kenai, but I can have it brought up to Anchorage if needed.

track.jpg

Track - 136 x 15 x 1.25

Original Rip Saw track from 2006 700 CF Sno Pro with approx 600 miles on it, (machine was purchased new on 07). 2.52 drive pitch, no damage or unusual wear, excellent condition. Looking for $300. PM me for more info.

Really want a shock

Im trying to get a front skid (center) shock for an M cat. Any year. An F or crossfire will prolly work too. Thanks! Tony 317-9632

Gen 2 Simmons and Ski Doo Modular Helmets

I have a pair of Gen 2 Simmons skis. Asking 340 with hardware or 300 without. About 400 miles on them. They are all black and have Polaris IQ hardware on them right now.

I also have two Ski Doo BV2S Modular Helmets for sale. One is brand new the other is in like new condition with the only blemish being one of the screws holding the visor on being kinda scraped up from trying to take it out to clean the visor. Both helmets have heated face shields which cost an additional 160. They are both size small and don't fit me. Go to ski doo.com to check them out. I am not sure really what they are worth and am asking 400 for both.

All prices are obo
Would be interested in trades:

Snowmobile Pull Behind sled
Snowmachine Stuff
HPS Can for XP
Garmin Rino 520 or 530
Large full face helmet with heated face shield

-Ben
benjcallahan@gmail.com

IMG_2362.jpg IMG_2363.jpg IMG_2355.jpg IMG_2356.jpg

Anyone wanna buy a orange 2008 M1000 162"...??? PM me or akhunter75 for details.. and for you non-members..my email is in my profile....

:)

Got a 136"x15"x2" Challenger track for sell. Comes with a 2.52 pitch driver/driveshaft for a non reverse M or Crossfire. $200
Tony 317-9632

parts

well cleaning out the shop and have more parts then i thought i went from a king cat to a new m-sled and have alot of parts for 2001-2005 all mountian cats, king cats and the, zr's light weight hoods i have brand new 9'' billit big wheels still in the rappers clutches i also have a new 141x15x2.5 attack 20 track new take off from a m7 have slp powder pros i have a complete 800-900 speedwerx y-pipe single pipe and a sno-stuff can all ceramic coated parts all new i also have a complete spare m7 motor from efi and well dont want to wright a long list but thats not even a start i also have some ski doo summit parts off a 02 800 and parts from a 04 800 rmk and i have a new hood from a 99 800 rmk all black ask if you need somthing chances are i have it

Looking for a 120 track in good condition, let me know if you have a spare on hand. I'm in Anchorage right now and will be here for another week! I have cash in hand, don't let me spend it at APS/Marita or one of the other dealers. Longshot I know, but someone gotta have one, racers? 903-1935 is my cell #. Give me a call or PM me.

Marv

Edge E-Z Module for Cummins 2003-2004.5. 220 Ft #'s of gain on level 4/ I ran this on my 03 and it was great. $200.
Sony 9 band Equalizer NIB-case of beer. Good beer though.
Track Rack with all accessories ,only used one summer, for short bed Dodge $1000 ($1650 new)
07 Rhino 750 miles mostly stock $8500
Firecat and M-series parts-just ask I might have it...

Premium Features

Back