• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
2000 700 Doo twin, RKTec head, stock other than the head. Repacked PTO bearing & 200 miles on fresh topend, twin ring pistons, reeds & boots included. Ran great when I pulled it to put the triple in. $1000.00 OBO PM me if interested.

Also have a WSM belt drive for a 04 rev, 3 sets of pulleys, all new bearings, new belt, ect. I bought it to put on my ZX but, the chaincase is different on the Rev. $800.00 OBO PM me for more details

153 chalenger track for sale

07 challenger track for sale off of a 07 m8 make me a offer just got the new 09 track so no need for this one. Has about 800 miles on it. In great shape no missing lugs or tares on track.

Last edited:
I have four brand new wheels still in the boxes. They are 17x8.5 American Racing teflon coated ATX Thugs. They're 6x5.5 bolt pattern for chevy half tons.

17x8.5
6x5.5 bolt pattern
-6 mm offset
4.5" backspacing

$800 for all four. This is over $200 cheaper than anyone in town. Comes with centercaps but no lug nuts. Price is FIRM.

240-8505
Caleb

atx_thug_bt_ci3_l.jpg

C&A Skis - For Sale / Trade

I have a pair of GREEN C&A skis for sale or trade. Coming off a 04 800 edge.

I'm not sure which model of C&A's they are. There 6" wide, and have a square keel the length of the ski. Carbides come with skis, i think there 6". They are used, have a couple small chips of the nose and the tail end on one ski, the others fine. There are some stress marks in both skis, but they are both structurally fine. I have an all black polaris rmk and want to get rid of the green. I'd like to trade for some decent condition black plastic skis. I'll do a straight trade, or trade + cash, or sell ski bottoms + carbides for 120, skis+carbides+mounting hardware 150$.

PM me, or email dawhsker@hotmail.com
Thanks

07 challenger track for sale off of a 07 m8 make me a offer just got the new 09 track so no need for this one. Has about 800 miles on it. In great shape no missing lugs or tares on track.

Has the 153 challenger track changed from 05 to 07? We have an old 05 M6 153 that is in need of a track. Anyone know if it will work????

Boondocker intercooled turbo kit with a Garrett 2860. 174" Camoplast Extreme 2.5" track, boost, a/f and EGT gauges, Cutler secondary conversion with adjustable primary weights, BDX power valve delete. Will push 265hp @ 14 lbs. of boost. Around 600 miles on sled, about half of that boosted. Ran awesome all last year. Decided to sell and start another project :) I have around $20k invested. Asking $16,500 obo

coopchute, here you go.

WTB Idler wheels & DD crap

I'm in need of a pair of 8" idlers for a CAT. (M rear) Also, need a non reverse diamond drive. (or at least a planetary). Lastly, any chance someone has a '05-'06 3' pitch drive shaft/drivers? Thanks!!

1 shock

I need one stock front shock for a REV, will take a pair if you don't want to split the pair up. They can be played out just not bent. I'm anchorage.

Thanx!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parted out 2001 800 summit mod.
BIG JOHN 830 KITW/RK TECH HEAD---------------------------650
BR TECH ZX HOOD GREAT SHAPE-----------------------------100
03 40MM CARBS, HOODED JETS-------------------------------100
STOCK HOOD-----------------------------------------------100
SKID PLATE-FULL, BLACK--------------------------------------60
STOCK PIPE-COATED----------------------------------------100
FETT BROS. DOO/CAT JACK SHAFT---------------------------100

CHAINCASE AND COVER--------------------------------------100
STANDARD 19/43 GEARS AND CHAIN---------------------------50
162X16X2.25 MAVERICK TRACK-------------------------------300
STOCK FRONTEND KIT w/SHOCKS 37”-------------------------100