• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

J
Jan 15, 2010
Mammoth Lakes, CA March 2023

View attachment 402541
Wow, so you believe grete now? Because all of your posts showing crazy snow in cali sure seem to back her up. What they are seeing in California is exactly what climate scientists have been saying for decades -more severe weather and bigger swings. Crazy drought to this in one year…

maybe the oil companies and not the climate scientists are the ones lying to you after all.

• Sad
Reactions: wyox

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Jimmy boy, just how old are you?
You seem very inexperienced in life.

Cali has gone from drought (normal) to flood and back aggin.
They seldom seem to have much in between.
This is just a winter flood is all....

This has been going on long before any of us were here...

Don't pay him any attention. He doesn't know much.

Reactions: wyox

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Wow, so you believe grete now? Because all of your posts showing crazy snow in cali sure seem to back her up. What they are seeing in California is exactly what climate scientists have been saying for decades -more severe weather and bigger swings. Crazy drought to this in one year…

maybe the oil companies and not the climate scientists are the ones lying to you after all.
Great news, as far as i am concerned. I will keep buying and using their products as I have been. When You Liberals and your Crooked politicians Stop bashing the USA and do something about the LARGEST POLLUTER IN THE WORLD {CHINA} instead of just taking their money and looking the other way, I will be supportive. Hard to shed tears over California snow when I lived in North Dakota all my life.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
No kidding!!

I mean only an extremely low iq person could agree with this "human caused climate change" agenda that has been hyperadvertised - pretty much like the covid bs. (Gee, I'm trying to think of who has the most influence on media....)

I think my housecat offers more compelling conversation on climate issues. Certainly more than the very wealthy activist/opportunist mentioned below.

IMG_20230321_185037.jpg

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
In all fairness, comparing pics like that is almost meaningless as you don't know at what point in the tidal cycle either pic was taken.

Fair enough. But like most "memes" or "snippets" of information, they should plant a seed to look into it further.

I would ask, what is underwater now, that wasn't underwater 100ish years ago taking into account tidal fluctuations? I'll wait.

I mean seriously, this GLOBAL WARMING that is SO F'N OBVIOUS to ANYONE with a WORKING BRAIN because the POLAR ICE CAPS are MELTING and the WATER in the OCEANS is RISING!!! HAVEN'T you HEARD!!!???!!!

Well, show me evidence - rising water in: coastlines - swamps - bayou, anything? Just hyperbole? oh, and hand over your tax money, and trust the politicians to fix it with less hyperbole? (not that it makes perfect sense for wealthy politicians to buy oceanfront property that is likely to flood in the next couple months - OBVIOUSLY!)

It's like if a neighbor calls hysterically and yells in the phone "GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE OX! THERE IS A TORNADO THAT IS GOING TO LEVEL YOUR HOUSE IN SECONDS!" but, ya look outside and there is blue sky, no wind, no clouds...

How many times is the FEAR campaign going to work on you and at that point going forward and believing?

Last edited:
Premium Features