• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Well, those are typically for liquid - mostly sewage.

So - I'm guessing that Q is saying that this is a conspiracy to spike the commodities markets?

Ag has vacuum units as well tho.

Prolly need to run back through a screen auger afterwards to git the dirt out.
Not sure the process for stones tho?
May have to just eyeball it all quickly....
I think that typically - food processors run their grain through a water/float pool to sort that stuff out?
Not gunna happen if you are grinding it up for hog feed tho.

I had a 100 bushel wagon of wheat that I was storing for the summer, get rejected at the elevator when I was a kid for mouse Schidt. Me and my grandparents sorted it all by hand and took it back and it was OK. I had a screen auger at the time, but I doubt that wheat works will with that? Mouse Shiite wouldn't be much smaller...

Internet pic:

View attachment 402750

Those vac trucks aren't the typical honey bucket trucks. You case in point says it all.

If there's a will there's a way. Yet the product is just laying there.

What would your reaction be if that was yours laying there?

What people aren't seeing is the cash grab. Oops sorry about that, got it covered thankfully. Who pays, it's not the owners of the rail.

Right in front of our face, those in charge aren't doing crap about the chaos. Thier creating it by ignoring it.

OOPS, so sorry we'll get an adjuster over there and see you in court.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So what year did the U.N. release the above?
Here's a more current version for those that are new.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Right there, it will take billions of dollars!

How many times have you heard that ? It will take BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND BIG CHANGE.

You will eat bugs

Obviously this country is no longer run by the people of this country but by those lunatics of other countries.
You see the dates on the 2 snippets, right?

On the left is March 20, 2023, on the right the article date is June 29, 1989.

Those globalist alarmist fear mongers from the UN are persistent mo-fo's.

Who thinks they are right "this time"?

(cited pic again since it is on the previous page)

1679767395589.png

Last edited:

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Those vac trucks aren't the typical honey bucket trucks. You case in point says it all.

If there's a will there's a way. Yet the product is just laying there.

What would your reaction be if that was yours laying there?

What people aren't seeing is the cash grab. Oops sorry about that, got it covered thankfully. Who pays, it's not the owners of the rail.

Right in front of our face, those in charge aren't doing crap about the chaos. Thier creating it by ignoring it.

OOPS, so sorry we'll get an adjuster over there and see you in court.

OK, so who doo YOU think pays for this then?

One other thing that I notice in the meme thread, as well as this one, is the thought that every crisis needs to have some interaction with DC.
A train derailed in Ohio, what's Biden dooing about it?
Had this been a few years ago, would y'all be asking what Trump's been dooing in all his free time?

You [should] want those that are responsible to pay (and they likely will - if you leave it be for a few minutes) but yet at every catastrophe, where is the G-men in black suits when I want him?

Not OK for the Feds to aid in Ukraine, but you expect them to clean up in isle #3 in Ohio?

The Feds are our combined entity for dealing with the world. The states are [s'posed to be] the states.

At every other turn, and whether it is more and more these days, or maybe it's just as we age that we realize more and more, but the Feds take our $, and then offer it back to the states if we jump through enough fire rings. Quit asking for more from the Feds, and work on making it so that we don't give them anything that we should be getting back!

This isn't a conspiracy, this is decades and decades of ever softer people expecting more from others.
They are, and have been more and more willing year after year to trade in a little more liberties for more and more securities.
And then bitch that someone else is holding more and more of the cards.
This is our (collective - 50 states worth) of Congress and House representatives over years and years, looking to "get more" for their constituents.

These big fires and floods and tornadoes and hurricane's. Does this really need to be the Feds territory? Is there any real reason for you (I sure don't) expect Mr. G Man to come to your rescue? Have you not made any provisions? Have you no insurance? Did you decide to take the risk w/o either of these? Why does some poor guy in Omaha need to bankroll your issues - wherever that may be? You can't clean up your own Schidt? You need Obama to fly over and then stop in and muck up a whole bloody day that should have been used for clean-up, but now it is a media opp for him? And he's going to give you X amount of your own dollars for clean-up? Why?

Y'all wunna fuss about Big Gov, until a cloudy day comes along....

Figger out which side you wunna play on, and stay there.

This (mostly the meme thread) is just as bad as following any amount of news = where one side is bitching about the other side dooing something, only the rolls were on the other shoe a hand full of years ago on the same subject! It's all for talking heads to bobble about. What a friggin circus!

The Meme folks will make anything. Doo y'all ever think about the implications of what it is saying or promoting?
Many times y'all are posting memes that are agginst what you should be wanting or expecting, yet your desire to bitch or be heard is more overpowering than considering what these news events and whatnot are actually saying.

Just think about it a bit...

Last edited:

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Our damaged goods by rail are most definitely compensated by the rail company.
We also get paid by trucking company’s when they wreck.

Our fresh spuds are perishable, x hours and x temps to delivery.

Carrier is responsible.

We have received compensation this year for spuds frozen in blizzard delay.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So, we (intelligent Snowest members) understand that climate crisis is fake and is only a tool to promote selfish agendas. But how do we get the idiots out there to understand this as well? How do we educate the stupid and ignorant people who have horse manure for brains?

Last edited:
Reactions: wyox

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
So, we (intelligent Snowest members) understand that climate crisis is fake and is only a tool to promote selfish agendas. But how do we get the idiots out there to understand this as well? How do we educate the stupid and ignorant people who have horse manure for brains?
I do not think it is possible to get someone without any common sense to understand such things. Best you can do for them and us for that matter, is to place them in about 8 inches of water and hold your boot on their neck until there are no more bubbles.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I do not think it is possible to get someone without any common sense to understand such things. Best you can do for them and us for that matter, is to place them in about 8 inches of water and hold your boot on their neck until there are no more bubbles.
I would get more satisfaction from seeing them simply acknowledge that they were wrong all along.

Reactions: Hawkster
Premium Features