• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Canada is now reporting toxins from the cloud, just being suppressed just like Pete showing up 2 weeks later.

• Sad
Reactions: High Voltage

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What was that company that girl above had test her home CTEH?

Who owns Norfolk Southern? Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) is owned by 74.08% institutional shareholders, 1.52% Norfolk Southern insiders, and 24.40% retail investors. Vanguard Group Inc is the largest individual Norfolk Southern shareholder, owning 18.53M shares representing 8.14% of the company.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
They may have permanently contaminated Palestine by lighting those tanks.

Where's the earth muffins? Keep building those wind turbines.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The Incompetent Death squad, not one intelligent person around the idiot, now you know why they waited a couple of weeks before sending an expendable to Palestine Ohio.
1677350614706.png
Those that believe this is some kind of a rant your wrong, think people, thier killing us and even those dumbasses in charge.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Remember they don't lie , they just don't tell you the whole truth, these have been and are being maintained in all parts of the world. The question is how many do you think we have in our country?

I've believed for a long time that when mother nature is done with us she'll exterminate the flees and heal. These freaks are starting to prove that my theory is correct, kill the population and start from scratch with a new modern culture.

What do I know I'm just a knuckle dragger

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
You know that saying crap rolls down hill?

1677385275951.png

Diluted they say, as if it just magically disappears.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Every see a propane tank explode? Me neither, every see a propane tank on fire?

Scary as hell , it's a blow torch and it blows itself out then inhales once again igniting. Right when it blows itself out it inhales with a high pitch scream, makes your skin crawl, then reignites and blows like a flame thrower. At least that's my experience and it kept doing that until it burns itself out.

The valve on the tank was basically melted what little was left but the tank did not explode, still have it.

Ohio is having a good old time.

Strange how it didn't rip along the seam and only the valve handle melted not to mention that's an industrial tank, not some barbecue one.

Of course they have pictures but no comments.

Premium Features