• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Who said anything about worshipping Biden? Just because you have a fetish for an old white (actually orange) man doesn’t mean anyone else does…
So JTK playing the oppressed victim card, in denial, and making stupid counterclaims.

That about sums up his mental acuity potential.

Please, JTK, Tell us again about your struggles as a Canadian citizen how oppressive Trump forces have destroyed your hope of success in another Country that you shouldn't be allowed to vote in unless you have citizenship.

Or do you have dual Citizenship?

And if you do, are you breaking the law?

And, ultimately JTK, why inthefuck do you come on here complaining about Trump when you are a resident of CANADA!? FFS, Put your angst against your Supreme Leader Trudeau!

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
So JTK playing the oppressed victim card, in denial, and making stupid counterclaims.

That about sums up his mental acuity potential.

Please, JTK, Tell us again about your struggles as a Canadian citizen how oppressive Trump forces have destroyed your hope of success in another Country that you shouldn't be allowed to vote in unless you have citizenship.

Or do you have dual Citizenship?

And if you do, are you breaking the law?

And, ultimately JTK, why inthefuck do you come on here complaining about Trump when you are a resident of CANADA!? FFS, Put your angst against your Supreme Leader Trudeau!
Why? Because you clowns are ****ing insane, no one could make this **** up. Cheap entertainment getting you all riled up spewing bullshit about victim cards and voter fraud and how great trump is. Get a grip, stop sucking so hard on the orange Cheeto.

• Haha
Reactions: CB_Rob

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Why? Because you clowns are ****ing insane, no one could make this **** up. Cheap entertainment getting you all riled up spewing bullshit about victim cards and voter fraud and how great trump is. Get a grip, stop sucking so hard on the orange Cheeto.
Looks like TRUMP is living rent free in YOUR head! LMAO. Look in the mirror 'ya imbicile, because you are the one who brought him up.

You probably have a TRUMP mask that you make your boyfriend wear when you work his Hershey Highway! But that's none of my business.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Looks like TRUMP is living rent free in YOUR head! LMAO. Look in the mirror 'ya imbicile, because you are the one who brought him up.

You probably have a TRUMP mask that you make your boyfriend wear when you work his Hershey Highway! But that's none of my business.
Um, actually you are the one who brought worshipping old white men into this wonderful conversation…. And keep your fantasies about wearing trump masks to yourself, that’s kinda gross.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Ah, the ole projection switcharoo, that doesn't work. Poor little victim you are JTK, boo-hoo.

May you forever be sucking the orange powder off cheetos!

A reminder for you on who brought up Donald Trump in this thread:
s
1677100324570.png

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Whoooo Nellie you guys are a hoot!
Drought? Global warming.
Record precip? Global warming.
You rascals are creative, I'll give you that!

Reactions: wyox
J
Jan 15, 2010
I'm guess wind is global warming and ironically calm is too? LOL I get a kick out of you kids!
What you just don’t seem to get is that citing weather events as proof one way or another is completely stupid. That’s why I called out LE’s post about snowfall totals. Evidence that the climate is changing much faster than natural cycles is seen in things like the crazy fast glacial recession we are seeing on the BC coast, the fact that the average Great Lakes ice coverage has declined by about 70% in the last 44 years, etc. Those items are easily observable evidence of a rapid shift of the overall climate. I know you have to understand the difference between weather and climate and that seems really hard for you…

Without any outside influences from the media or whatever, it’s pretty easy to discern that burning 100 million barrels of oil a day in a closed system such as our atmosphere while at the same time cutting down a lot of the rainforest that absorbs part of the result of that burning is going to have an effect. The carbon that is released when oil and coal are burned has been sequestered and kept out of the atmosphere for millennia. When it’s released rapidly and not reabsorbed then the balance changes. Don’t need some talking head on tv to tell me that.

I don’t like it and I don’t really like the “solutions “ either. I love 2-strokes and own a bunch of em. Who knows what the end result will be. But ignoring the obvious fact that mankind has an effect because you don’t like it is just plain stupid.

Premium Features