• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
heres the deal.......

why not just MAN THE **** UP and say - "my bad"?

Holy **** man, everyone's done some stupid dumb **** when they were young. It's when you dont learn from it, that's when your a dumb ****.

And right now- well, unless you man the **** up, YOUR just another dumb ****.

you'll gain respect a lot faster that way, this "cool" want-2-be bull**** wont work...

Couldnt have said it better......:beer;

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
yep imma straight up g the gangster life is the life for me. its called halloween and thats a picture of me my sister and a good friend dressed up but good diss on me. ten points and a hi 5

dude your sister is HOT!!!

we wont lie down like sled@dvisor-I don't think our little buddy laid down....I think his sphonshers told him to go back to school!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
HAHA in no way is sledsavior involved with us. yeah our schools taught us nothing but good thing you pay taxes for them just like me. oh and your judging us on our video haha we are kids that love snowmachines. nothing wrong with that.

ohh I'm sure your schools would have taught you something had you been willing to get off your stupid ace and learn. Education is like sex, it takes two parties to be good and if you can get a 3rd party(parents) it's even better.

My school had lots of morons like you guys and yet I somehow came out educated.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
man i said i was just joking around and having fun. ive maned up. i dont get an allowence and never have. i work for mine. my bad but you guys did take all of this way farther tan it needed to be taken. teh hitman crossed some lines and it made me laugh so i ran with it. end of story. like i said if anbody wants to go riding then im down, im not on here to hate, im on here cuz i share the same love of snow or addiction to snow that most of you also share. so lets quit the bullsh!t and focus our words on clutch springs or where the snows at.

sounds like he's back peddling in the pocket.

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
"Focus"

AAAARRRRGGGG !!!

8037a979.gif

THE END.........(please)

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
wow,,,, this was actually a quite entertaining read this morning.......LMAO!!!!!

I think all the backpeddling we saw when the threat of telling daddy was brought in was a perfect end to one of the best ownages we've seen this year

Oct 13, 2008
wow,,,, this was actually a quite entertaining read this morning.......LMAO!!!!!

I think all the backpeddling we saw when the threat of telling daddy was brought in was a perfect end to one of the best ownages we've seen this year

yep you showed me, no its because its just dumb to argue on here. my dad would think this is funny and that your a moron for wasting his time of day with snowest crap. had enough of this topic, end it

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Looks like I am just going to have to print out this thread and a couple others and drop off for the good folks at Hutchins Cheverolet to read in the morning. Let's see what daddy thinks of his spoiled little brat!
Keep us posted!!!!!! hahaha, great ownage to end the offseason!!!!

Premium Features