• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
teh hitman......and you wonder why i argue with law enforcement....look at what you are doing....hahaha if a cop acted like this then yea of course your going to argue....

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
HEY GUYS,

IF YOU LIKE THIS THREAD, YOU MAY WANT TO JOIN MY NEW GROUP:

rev440alaska & 907rev800 HAVE BEEN PWND!!

http://snowest.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18

SnoWest Forum > Social Groups
Welcome, TEH HITMAN.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 8.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Social Group
This is a public group.
Group Created by TEH HITMAN
ENJOY THE WACKY HIJINX OF rev440alaska AND 907rev800, AS THEY TRY TO RIDE THIER SNOWMACHINES IN PUBLIC AFTER MAKING ASSES OF THEMSELVES ON SNOWEST!

A CLASSIC IN THE MAKING!

View All Members Showing 1 of 1 Member(s)

TEH HITMAN
View Pictures | Add Pictures Group Pictures

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
teh hitman......and you wonder why i argue with law enforcement....look at what you are doing....hahaha if a cop acted like this then yea of course your going to argue....

It is punks like you two who not only ruin it for snowmobilers but for atv riders and motorcycle enthusiast's. Here in Oregon and in MY county because of all the enviro's they are trying to shut down over Five THOUSAND miles of trails and 25000 acres for Atv's and sled's because of dipsh*ts like you two. So why don't you pull your heads outta your ***'s and knock it off!

My soon to be new quote
" I tried to see things for your point of view but i couldn't get my head that far up my own A$$!" Dedicated to these two TOOLS!!!!

Oh and just for your own piece of mind my name is Michelle and i Run a dealership no hiding here

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
It is punks like you two who not only ruin it for snowmobilers but for atv riders and motorcycle enthusiast's. Here in Oregon and in MY county because of all the enviro's they are trying to shut down over Five THOUSAND miles of trails and 25000 acres for Atv's and sled's because of dipsh*ts like you two. So why don't you pull your heads outta your ***'s and knock it off!

My soon to be new quote
" I tried to see things for your point of view but i couldn't get my head that far up my own A$$!" Dedicated to these two TOOLS!!!!

Oh and just for your own piece of mind my name is Michelle and i Run a dealership no hiding here

Luv ya:D:D

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
UPDATE:

907rev800 AKA JAMIE DUKE , HAS FRANTICALLY REMOVED PICTURES FROM HIS PHOTUBUCKET ACCOUNT THIS EVENING.

I THINK HE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE PICTURES HE ORIGINALLY WAS EAGER TO SHARE.

PICTURES LIKE THIS OF HIMSELF AND rev440alaska, AND ANOTHER YET TO BE IDENTIFIED RIDER, POACHING A CLOSED AREA OF THE CHUGACH NATIONAL FOREST ON 10/12/08:

picture.php

JAMIE AND MAC HAVE BOTH PM'D ME AS WELL:

907rev800

sherlock
whats your deal man? post your riding pictures. i think your a fraud. your starting to get real old. im tired of you thinking your all that cuz you can find my pinkbike and photobucket. i did give you my myspace link in my ak-49 post. so ur real bright, you sir sound like trooper abbot. only a trooper would care enough to find us kids guilty of anything you can. stop posting on forums and being sherlock hollmes.

rev440alaska

Re: zip it
Quote:

cmon man..your not gonna say who you are? your not afraid are you?

AND I'VE ALSO GOTTEN QUITE A FEW VERY POSITIVE PM'S FROM OTHER SNOWEST USERS, AND TO YOU I SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

THE TERRAIN IS SHRINKING....IT IS UP TO US AS RIDERS TO PRESERVE AND CULTIVATE OUR CURRENT AND FUTURE RIDING AREAS.

Oct 13, 2008
he found out who you and your friends are.
Lets see if your smart enough to do the same.
You have access to the same internet as he.

i told him my myspace account and he still did all that, it that what u consider smart? here want it myspace.com/gankstas
there ya go now ur as smart as sherlock holmes over here. i think the real idiot is teh hitman. why would you even make this thread? i would much rather hear about how to make more hp out of an 800, thats why i got on sw. just here defending myself.

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
i told him my myspace account and he still did all that, it that what u consider smart? here want it myspace.com/gankstas
there ya go now ur as smart as sherlock holmes over here. i think the real idiot is teh hitman. why would you even make this thread? i would much rather hear about how to make more hp out of an 800, thats why i got on sw. just here defending myself.

And you have every right to defend yourself! But, its the way your doing it...your acting like a real a**. I dont know you or care to but, from what i do know your a poor example of a SW'r!:(

Oct 13, 2008
i deleted my mailing adress and JUST GAVE YOU MY MYSPACE LINK! idc if you post my pics just now my mailing adress. how have you proved that we arent true snowmachiners? have you met me? nope and if you did you wouldnt say the same things. teh hitman you need to stop whatever your doing. name one thing that makes me nt a true snowmachiner? is it the fact that i post funny things on snowest? is it the fact that im in my garage on my laptop as i mix diamond metal flake into house of color green so i can paint my sled? i want everyone on here to just relax. we wont lie down like sled@dvisor because your just fueling the fire. everything you say makes me want to get my sled as prime as possible and make me ride as hard as i can this winter.

Last edited:
Premium Features