• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

Oct 13, 2008
yep imma straight up g the gangster life is the life for me. its called halloween and thats a picture of me my sister and a good friend dressed up but good diss on me. ten points and a hi 5

B
Nov 26, 2007
Very entertaining:D....Sounds like there will be a LOT of sledders looking for these guys this winter.....:D

those revs will be looked for alright. cant miss em.

Gj hitman.

Akrev and 800. Ill dig you guys out if you get stuck. but I dont think id ride with ya after making a azz out of ur self when in a thread b4 this you said. " I would never do AK bad".

Oct 13, 2008
You gotta admit... if it wasn't you we where talking about you'd be LYFAO too:D
remember him?
image.php

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
After watching these guys "harcore" riding videos in the begining of this thread I must say they are for sure O G snowmachine playa's!! I wonder if they are gonna get sponshured this year? LMAO.. With these guys and Sl3$avior it sure makes me worried about the education system that Soldotna AK is offering. Obviously they could use some good teachers and some truency officers..

Oct 13, 2008
HAHA in no way is sledsavior involved with us. yeah our schools taught us nothing but good thing you pay taxes for them just like me. oh and your judging us on our video haha we are kids that love snowmachines. nothing wrong with that.

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
After watching these guys "harcore" riding videos in the begining of this thread I must say they are for sure O G snowmachine playa's!! I wonder if they are gonna get sponshured this year? LMAO.. With these guys and Sl3$avior it sure makes me worried about the education system that Soldotna AK is offering. Obviously they could use some good teachers and some truency officers..

I knew it would come to this. Haha. Don't lump us (Alaskans) in with these two winners ;)

Most people around here have a little higher IQ than these two seem to have.

Oct 13, 2008
hey man all of this is just in fun. its the internet and i would love to go riding with any of you. it would be way fun. were all just bored waiting for snow.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Looks like I am just going to have to print out this thread and a couple others and drop off for the good folks at Hutchins Cheverolet to read in the morning. Let's see what daddy thinks of his spoiled little brat!

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
heres the deal.......

why not just MAN THE **** UP and say - "my bad"?

Holy **** man, everyone's done some stupid dumb **** when they were young. It's when you dont learn from it, that's when your a dumb ****.

And right now- well, unless you man the **** up, YOUR just another dumb ****.

you'll gain respect a lot faster that way, this "cool" want-2-be bull**** wont work...

Oct 13, 2008
man i said i was just joking around and having fun. ive maned up. i dont get an allowence and never have. i work for mine. my bad but you guys did take all of this way farther tan it needed to be taken. teh hitman crossed some lines and it made me laugh so i ran with it. end of story. like i said if anbody wants to go riding then im down, im not on here to hate, im on here cuz i share the same love of snow or addiction to snow that most of you also share. so lets quit the bullsh!t and focus our words on clutch springs or where the snows at.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Looks like I am just going to have to print out this thread and a couple others and drop off for the good folks at Hutchins Cheverolet to read in the morning. Let's see what daddy thinks of his spoiled little brat!

Thanks buddy I knew youd come through, :D:D:D:beer;....

man i said i was just joking around and having fun. ive maned up. i dont get an allowence and never have. i work for mine. my bad but you guys did take all of this way farther tan it needed to be taken. teh hitman crossed some lines and it made me laugh so i ran with it. end of story. like i said if anbody wants to go riding then im down, im not on here to hate, im on here cuz i share the same love of snow or addiction to snow that most of you also share. so lets quit the bullsh!t and focus our words on clutch springs or where the snows at.

Dont back peddle now, you were the big MAN and wanted to throw down with the big boys....

Last edited:
Premium Features