• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
dont you bring my dad into this. read my other thread

TOO LATE FOR THAT, JAMIE! BESIDES YOU ALREADY TOLD US HE WILL JUST LAUGH AND FEEL LIKE HIS TIME WAS WASTED.

I LOVE A GOOD LAUGH! I ALSO LOVE TO WASTE TIME!

THAT'S WHY I EMAILED SOME OF YOUR QUOTES AS WELL AS A LINK TO THIS THREAD , TO YOUR DAD, OVER AT HUTCHINS CHEVROLET IN SOLDOTNA.

EVERYONE KNOWS SNOWESTERS HAVE NO MONEY AND WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY LOCALLY AND SUPPORT A LOCAL BUSINESS, SUCH AS HUTCHINS CHEVROLET, SO IT WON'T MATTER THAT YOU JUST LOST A BUNCH OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR DAD...BECOUSE AFTER READING THIS THREAD MOST SNOWESTERS WOULD NEVER SPEND THIER MONEY ANYWHERE A RELATIVE OF YOURS MAY PROSPER FROM IT.

APPLES DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE

ANYWAY, GOT TO RUN, JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY FRIEND FS_Ranger, DOWN IN SEWARD, WE'VE GOT ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Where? Post the link.

I saw the pics of you guys riding. The snow was very thin and you could see dirt. I know that you guys are jonesing to ride, but so are the rest of us. A responsible rider would have never ridden in those conditions.

Regardless if an area is open or not, if the snow is thin, don't ride it. If you are so grown up, act like it and be responsible.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
right on! ! !

TOO LATE FOR THAT, JAMIE! BESIDES YOU ALREADY TOLD US HE WILL JUST LAUGH AND FEEL LIKE HIS TIME WAS WASTED.

I LOVE A GOOD LAUGH! I ALSO LOVE TO WASTE TIME!

THAT'S WHY I EMAILED SOME OF YOUR QUOTES AS WELL AS A LINK TO THIS THREAD , TO YOUR DAD, OVER AT HUTCHINS CHEVROLET IN SOLDOTNA.

EVERYONE KNOWS SNOWESTERS HAVE NO MONEY AND WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY LOCALLY AND SUPPORT A LOCAL BUSINESS, SUCH AS HUTCHINS CHEVROLET, SO IT WON'T MATTER THAT YOU JUST LOST A BUNCH OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR DAD...BECOUSE AFTER READING THIS THREAD MOST SNOWESTERS WOULD NEVER SPEND THIER MONEY ANYWHERE A RELATIVE OF YOURS MAY PROSPER FROM IT.

APPLES DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE

ANYWAY, GOT TO RUN, JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY FRIEND FS_Ranger, DOWN IN SEWARD, WE'VE GOT ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!

Hope everyone follows that on here that are potential buyers and those needing work on their cars/trucks in Soldotna area.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Stay grown up....and not to worry, We've all been young and dumb God knows....Been there done, that! But there comes a time to see the light and grow up. I hope you are there. Dad is safe for now. It takes alot to own up to being a dumbazz like you have. My hat off to you.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
what you were doing in those videos was not riding. You can see the dirt fly up a couple times in your video.

These boys are early season riding. And those aren't 440's.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95874

the white one is a 440.. ............... in your first sentence you said ''what you were doing in those videos was not riding'', then you said ''These boys are early season riding''........ so were we riding or not? lol

Last edited:
T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Awesome thread !

1144890892891.jpg

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
the white one is a 440.. ............... in your first sentence you said ''what you were doing in those videos was not riding'', then you said ''These boys are early season riding''........ so were we riding or not? lol

Moron, he said You boys were not riding.... Then in the next sentence he said that the people in the video link he posted were doing some early season riding. So to recap, you kids were not riding. The guys in the link WERE riding. What you kids were doing was tearing up the dirt.

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Turn your attention to page 1 of this thread you will notice some pictures where one of the individuals appears to be jumping a mountain bike. You will notice in the first picture that one of them is not wearing a helmet.

Airborn rider + Bad crash + No helmet = ..................well you do the math

Oct 13, 2008
ive stopped doing dumb stuff on here and all of you continue to go on and on. i apoligized and then you say your not going to buy from the chevy dealership? what does that have to do with anything? have i really done anything that would need this response? no so lets stop the bs and get back to snow. and teh hitman, get out of my life and go live yours! ur way to snoopy and its getting real old.

S
Dec 20, 2007
Think

It is not what you did, it is what you could very easily **** up!! Do you realize the amount of money that is spent tring to shut this great sport down? If you truely love riding don't be a dumb **** , because the type of riding you have just been bragging about, could become the only riding WE ALL have left!! ILLEGAL!!!!

I
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George BC
Do the videos / pictures not show that they were riding illegally in a closed area? THATS the issue - Beyond that I could care less about some wanna-be tough guy apologizing for acting like his balls had dropped on the internet

W

woodies

holy crap do you guys not give up?he said ***ged up and we are so perfect?red rep me then hehe!or maybe a necktie party is next?

Premium Features